8 years ago
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Oh what to do in the wintertime.....
why are some of the pictures rotated wrong??It wasn't like that on my computer.
-Thanksgiving we stayed here in IN, had dinner with some great friends then the next day I was sick as a dog!Bleh.AJ had to work that night and my girlfriend came over, made me soup, loved on the boys, read stories, got them to bed and was by my side!So thankful for good friends in my life, all of you that are all over the map!
-Big trunk show this thursday! No I won't get to see most of you but any orders made that day are an extra 15% off :)
-Friday it's off to Oklahoma for AJ's early Christmas vacation.He makes the schedule at work and is SO nice, he took his early so everyone else could take theirs :) If you get random texts from me in that time, it's because we are driving and I'm bored out of my mind....
-Cohen slept through the night 3 nights in a row!!Then it stopped.But it was good while it lasted.
-DESPERATELY looking for a house to rent.Several nights I want to cry to sleep because we hate our neighbors THAT bad.And the place in general.Lease is up end of Jan, right when we go on our cruise to the Bahamas :) Fingers crossed for another move!Within the same city this time preferrably.
-Just got released from being the Personal Progress leader in YW :( BUT am now the Laurels advisor :)
-AJ is now doing mornings for his station, The Pretty Early show, he and another girl, and I LOVE it.Yeah he's up early, but I love listening.He works a lot of 10+hr days but hey I have him home at nights!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
You ARE still alive! I was wondering how things have been for you guys. Good luck finding a new place. Moving is no fun. Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how big Cohen is getting. Miss you!
ohhhh, it's good to hear from you! I love the bullet update...and as always, life is good. Busy. but good! :)
xoxo
Post a Comment