Wow I fell off the planet! I apologize to all 2 of you I inconvenienced :) Here's a quick update....
-Gavin started preschool!Our Bishops wife is his teacher, I.just.love.her. They had their fall festival this weekend, so I snapped a few pics....I love fall....
-Aj's job can get a little stressful believe it or not and he got a migraine because of it, so bad infact it sent him to the ER!Where they gave him several morphine shots and 7 hours later he came home feeling just as awful!A few days later he recovered.Don't know who it was harder on, him or me!
-We went to Myrtle Beach right before the hurricanes came, they went north of us luckily so we got to stay :) It was SO GORGEOUS.We loved it there so much, we hope to make it a yearly trip.
Got some winter boots from grandpa....(Cohen's Napoleon Dynamite)
![]() |
| Trip to the fair... |
Geese watching...
Business as usual!





























4 comments:
Well, count me as one of the two! :)
And all I can say is I'm so glad you're back...and doing great as ever! (except for that migraine...no good there)
Yea for updating your blog. I love seeing all the pictures! Miss you guys :( Glad AJ is all better!
HALALUA!!!! Those are cute pics! Iam glad you are talented!
Looks like a fun trip to the beach! I forgot to tell you thank you for the shoes! They were super cute for her blessing and everyone kept asking me where I got them! I wish they didn't grow so fast so she could wear them longer.
Post a Comment