And I'm still annoyed my pictures are getting flipped for me unvoluntarily when I upload to blogger, how do I fix this!?
-Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas! I can't believe 2011 is this Saturday.
-Still on the house hunt, to rent, praying for a miracle, this market here is HORRIBLE.
-Went to Oklahoma for a week, had an early christmas, with no proof because I left my camera at home.My boys are not the best on long car rides.
-Still filling orders like crazy and loving every minute.Starting to prepare for the big expo in April with Molly Ringwald as the keynote speaker.Last year it was Sandra Lee.Can't wait.
-Still addressing out Christmas cards I need to mail....
-WAY too many Christmas treats.Oh dang they were good though. I never made any of my own to give out, I'm horrible.
-I got a Dodge Journey for christmas!!I LOVE this car.I'm finding "Joy in the Journey" heeheeehee.....
-Miss my family. Shout out to my youngest sister who is putting in her mission papers!!We should know in Feb where she's going :)
-I love Picnik.com
-Oh and a month from this Friday...I'll be on a cruise to the Bahamas :) Happy anniversary to us! Kids coming with, couldn't leave them in another country without us....so grandma is coming too!
-I'm sick of coughing!Like the annoying itchy throat cough where you have to push it out harder to scratch the itch effectively?Then your neck and stomach are sore??Yeah, sick of it.Anywho,
Happy New Year!











No comments:
Post a Comment