Here's a few pics from our vacation and cruise :)
Don't want to bore you with all the details...like it was amazing and beautiful blah blah blah....
We brought AJ's mom and grandma with us.It was a blast.We stayed at Ron Jon resort off the beach in Port Canaveral a few days before we cruised(AJ got SWEEET deal because they were doing construction on the place THEN we listened to their timeshare junk and got a free night), then came back and are here again playing at their water park and huge indoor play gym until we leave tomorrow morning....You know how most long vacations by the end you're thinking yeah, I'm ready to get home to my own bed etc....well I'm not!I don't want to go home!
For anyone who hasn't been on a cruise before, you must put it on your bucket list.Must.This was our second as a family and I can't wait to go again!Helloo free childcare!I got to go jog on the track up on the top deck and get 360 degrees of gorgeous views....which didn't even make a dent in the amount of calories consumed on this trip.I can't count that high.My vice....24 hour soft serve ice cream bar.......I rewarded myself with a cone if I so much as brushed my hair.
They have coffee and Ice tea on tap but if you want a soda they're $2.25 a can! I thought I was gonna die!I gave in a few times....
I heard everyone else this week got a little bit of precipitation??Some ice, snow??Aj's parents in OK got the most snow they've had in like 20 years.In Indiana we have a few feet waiting for us.yay.



4 comments:
oh i am so so jealous!!! sounds like a blast! i just have to convince matt he's not going to get sea-sick while on the boat and then maybe...
SOFT SERVE ICE CREAM!!!!!
That alone is reason to go on a cruise...or maybe I should just get my own soft serve machine. Tempting.
I am so glad you guys got to go somewhere nice and warm and that you had a wonderful time!!! You all look so happy!
FUN! Love the pics, you guys look like you had a great time. We are going on a cruise in a month and taking Mayci....I have been a little worried about taking her but your pics make me so excited! glad you had a good time and got to use your well practiced Maverick soft serve cone making skills, I am sure you were a bit rusty at first, its been awhile!
free child care- holla! sign me up, except total lameness about the 2.25 a can for soda....i'd be in trouble with my DDP/diet coke addiction.
looks like SO much fun! i'm jealous and slightly hate you that you not only went but that you look freaking awesome too! i'm so over being huge pregnant :)
Post a Comment