Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tapestry Expo

Sorry it took me so long, the expo was a week and a half ago and it was so fun.The night before we got to go set up everything and peek on everyone elses displays....ours was by far the cutest, not gonna lie :) We were the only boutique-looking booth.We were also at a great location on a corner up front. We met lots of great contacts and are already getting ready for another expo this saturday! It was a lot of work but the majority of that work we won't have to do again such as the print work, designing labels, banners, posters, etc etc.....So here is the ONE picture I got(That's Ali who does Adorabella's Bowtique, isn't she cute ).For some reason, as soon as we got there my camera stopped working.I freaked.The lens wouldn't move at all to focus.I even polled all the photographer booths there and no one could figure it out.Then a few days later it miraculously worked again when I yanked on it.Darn! One girl we met who placed a shoe order was wanting a pair for a wedding they're going to in July, guess where?Park City.Where I will also be because of a family reunion. I hope.What else was funny is she has 2 kids the sam ages as mine and her oldest is named Gavin, no joke!
We got a zoo pass this weekend when AJ's mom and grandma came to visit for a few days and I'm so excited to use it a lot this summer.The zoo here in Fort Wayne is really nice and nationally recognized.By the way, the pic of all of us-is our first family pic since Cohen was born besides the one in the hospital, only took 10 months!We need to get out more....
Other than that we've been enjoying the gorgeous weather right now.Going to the park a lot and on walks.

Cohen (10mo)is crawling so fast and babbling.He entertains himself and is the happiest little kid.He still only says dadda but it's really cute.He has his top and bottom 2 teeth and I think his incisers(sp?) are trying to poke through too from what I can tell.He lovvves to constantly do the 'so BIG' hand motion and smile really big, and get all excited.He likes to clap and copy anything Gavin does.They play really cute in his room.Most of the time.....

Gavin (3) is being realllly annoying with potty training.We've been potty training for a year now.And he still has accidents all the time, no matter how much I threaten, bribe, or reward him.He knows exactly when he has to go, just doesn't care.Just pee, thank goodness we haven't had any poop issues in over a year!He is all about trains planes and automobiles right now, what boys aren't! I'm counting down the days until September when he gets to start preschool!He dresses himself, and matches. If he has an accident, he cleans himself up and changes his clothes all on his own, its pretty nice!

They are both on a sleep schedule!That is miraculous for us.Cohen goes down between 7-8 and Gavin between 8-9.Cohen still wakes up a lot though which isn't so fun. He JUST got a crib, yep, he's been in our bed or in a pack n play until now.



7 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm glad the expo was successful- it looks great! Your stuff is seriously so cute. Love the zoo pics...oh and uh potty training just plain sucks any way you dice it. I'm on month 5 of it with Addie and I'm hoping that we'll be done with the bribe/reward/bang my head against the wall thing soon ;)

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

Congrats on the Expo and all its cuteness! Love the shoes! You are one talented woman.

Leslee said...

You guys all look great. I'll have to order some girly shoes from you soon!

The Walker clan said...

I'm glad everything is going well! Your family is to cute!!! What a fun and cute booth you put together. I would be all over that if I was there! Miss you tonz!!!

thepainterfamily said...

the expo looked amazing! what an accomplishment!!

I love seeing pics of your adorable boys

Erin S said...

Your boys are getting so big! What cuties. Your shoes are adorable, I'm sure everyone just loved them!

Lynzi and Sean said...

Aw I love your boys...love the updates, oh and your booth is dang cute. You mentioned Utah?? yippee!!