The only thing consistent with us is change
Love it, love it, love it! Cute boys girl!!!
I love those boys!! You are so lucky to have them... now have a girl and I will have a cute boy:)
what sweeties! I love how they both have such distinct looks, but you can still see the brotherly similarities!
CUTE BOYS! I can't believe how big they are getting!
Missing you guys and hope you can come visit soon. Your boys are so cute!
Dude, how was I not aware that you're a blogger too?! Oh I'll so be blog stalking you now ;) your boys are sooo cute! Love the bum cheek pic in the previous post haha!
YOu have such cute boys! They are sure growing up fast! Love the pictures of them!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love it, love it, love it! Cute boys girl!!!
I love those boys!! You are so lucky to have them... now have a girl and I will have a cute boy:)
what sweeties!
I love how they both have such distinct looks, but you can still see the brotherly similarities!
CUTE BOYS! I can't believe how big they are getting!
Missing you guys and hope you can come visit soon. Your boys are so cute!
Dude, how was I not aware that you're a blogger too?! Oh I'll so be blog stalking you now ;) your boys are sooo cute! Love the bum cheek pic in the previous post haha!
YOu have such cute boys! They are sure growing up fast! Love the pictures of them!
Post a Comment