Saturday, May 15, 2010

Business as usual..........

Picture Alert-There's a LOT.Some eye candy for the grandmas, sorry....

So it's saturday.AJ had to work today.Boys are playin'.So I took pictures.A lot, sorry. Then AJ and I got to go on a date to the movies and saw IronMan 2!Man that was good, I loved it.First movie together in like 10 months.

I love these guys, they are so fun.We've been going on walks, feeding the 12 baby geese that hang out our back door and swim in the pond behind us, went to the zoo again..loving spring. Gavin is still having accidents ALL the time!HELP!Just pee, but still, it's getting REALLY old!

My girlfriend and I did another expo a week ago and man it was a disappointment! Everything sounded so promising!It was at a private school an hour away but they did zero marketing for it and the weather sucked so maybe 35-40 people showed up.Hey I made $5 woohoo!I teased my friend that she's not allowed to pick the venues anymore.....atleast we didn't put any work into it since we had everything ready from the big expo a few weeks prior.Oh well, we had fun together with no kids all day! Other than that business is good-we are getting all sorts of random people contacting us, from dance companies, brides-to-be,to boutiques, to strangers from other states.I've started making adult and teen headbands-so cute, brooches, leather pacifier clips, tutu's,boys ties, leather baby bracelet/cuffs,and had a request for leather bibs!What's next??

6 comments:

knjfabela said...

Cohen........GQ!!! You have some really good lookers on your hands.

Jenny said...

Cute, cute boys!! Never think you have too many pics of them :) sounds like you're staying very busy, not sure how you do it all!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Yea Gavin got a styling hair do!! What handsome little guys. Cant WAIT to give them both loves and finally meet Conana! So proud of you and all you are doing.

Anonymous said...

notice im number 4 on the updated list.. YEAH BABY.
hey. your kids.
can i have one?
thanks.

jamielynn said...

at least gavin wears big boy underwear matt freaks out anytime i bring the subject up, it's like i'm asking him to do something awful! your boys are cute sounds like your having fun

Debbie said...

Oh My Gosh your boys are adorable and I can't believe how fast they are growing!!!! Miss seeing you guys.