Thursday, March 18, 2010

For aunt Shantai.

Ever feel like you're being watched by someone standing in their window, wearing nothing but their underwear?Backwards?
We're still working on the potty training. It's been almost a year now, I love it, so fun.He just gets too lazy to stop playing to go to the bathroom.I'm constantly reminded of that scene from Billy Madison.We're working on it.He has decided that now it's more fun to go outside and pee in the grass.I'm sure the neighbors agree. Its a sweet trick when we are at the park though.

Things are good.Busy. Not too much longer until the expo April 23rd and Im kiiinda freakin. Not about making enough shoes but how to make everything look all Utahrd cutesie and all and displaying it. For fun this weekend I'm gonna whip up some tutu's.Not really my thing but they will take up some more room in that big booth I'll have. I have 500 2-sided business cards coming from VistaPrint that end up being $10.Including shipping! Go through CouponCabin and they end up being $20, free shipping, but in the fine print when you refuse to take the 'free' magazine subscription they offer you, then you mail in a paper and your receipt and they send you $10 back.

-Last sunday I got to give a talk on Hollands conference talk "Safety fort he Soul".You know the one, the Book of Mormon testimony.Yeah, I boohoo'd.I just told everyone I had bad allergies.I think they fell for it.
-Cohen is 8 months now and still not really crawling, just scooching at warp speed.I'm totallly fine with it.2 teeth which he attempts to sharpen on my boob.Ow.Yes, still nursing him a lot until I decide I want to eat less than 2500 calories+ a day.Maybe by the time he's 16....The kid squeeeeels like nothing I've ever heard in my life. I'm pretty sure he's killed every dog within a 5 mile radius.Its soo cute how much he adores AJ.Well he is his mini me. He gets SO excited when he comes home and flies over to him and crawls up his leg. He says dadda a lot.  
-AJ is working a LOT but loves his job and what he's doing.He can program the music from home which is great, but he's still at work a lot.A lot as in, longer than the 4-5 hours a radio dj is used to working.He's an 8 hour-er now most days.Yeah buddy.I think it's hot.
-I miss my family.end of story.
-Both Gav and Cohen don't go to bed before 11pm. I think I've lost it.Then of course me and AJ stay up til 2 just to get anything accomplished.Aaaand then we're up to Gavin breathing in our faces bright and early wanting food.Geez high maintenance little kid. Most of you saw my facebook status, but if you missed it-Gavin had a funny little moment the other day-  He yells from his bathroom while Im on the phone in the living room "Mommm I got a s'prise for you..." Me: What is it? Then he comes out butt naked, holding one of those little see through purple snack cups over his 'area' then whips it off and goes "TADA!It's my teetee!" He's at that stage where his private parts are fun.He will come out with his underwear on all weird and show me what is peeking. Then the other day I was in his room and he pulls the front of his pants open and I said what are you doing?He says " Just checking on my BIG teetee". I spared him the news flash and hurting his pride so I just ended it at that.... I'm just a litttle worried about the stories I will get from his kindergarten and preschool teachers....
 
Anyway, enough genital talk.Here's a couple pics.









8 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

oh...that picture...that title.

it's awesomeness!

The expo...how exciting, I hope you take a million pictures! You're going to do so well :)

Jonathan and Shantai said...

OH I AM IN LOVE!!!! You have the dang cutest boys... I hate that Cohen is a little boy not a baby any more:( They are growing up to fast. It was worth the wait but lets not go that long ever again...okay??

Erin S said...

OH my goodness, Gavin is hilarious! What a funny little guy! Good luck with your expo thingy, I'm sure it will go great!

Danielle said...

your description of cohen killed me! what a funny kid! and so much like bennett! good luck with the expo!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

ahhh too cutE. sorry addy broke my caps lock button. :) Miss you guys.

Lynzi and Sean said...

I love your stories! cute little kids...good luck on your expo!

Leslee said...

It's good to see some pics of your boys. I've been without a computer for quite some time so it's nice to finally have some means for communication! I love the first pic of Gavin's cute little cheek!

The Wilkins Family said...

HAHA I love that pic...but seriously where is the post for aunt stephanie? waiting....:)