He is the happiest thing I have ever seen.I love this little guy so much. Haven't had his 6mo appt yet as we are still waiting on our insurance stuff so I don't know his stats but he's about 19 lbs.If we went through AJ's work we would be paying $650 a month for health insurance.So I called the same company myself, Blue Cross, and we are now getting it for $300.Weird.
He's scooching around in circles, hasn't figured out how to get his knees up yet but I'm perfectly fine with him taking his time with mobility!Funny because at this time with Gavin he was crawling and 3 months later he was walking. So Cohen can go in circles all he wants. He's not sleeping through the night but still just gets up for some boob and goes right back out.It could be because he doesn't have a bed so he's still sleeping with me.It's on my to-do list...the kid can squeal like nothing I've ever heard.Like major ringing in the ears.When he's happy OR sad, so we get the pleasure of getting deafer by the day.
Life in Indiana is good.Still in corporate housing, the house/apt hunt has been a PAIN and AJ has been too busy to go out and drive around with us.Can I tell you how grateful I am for google maps and their satellite view??Saves lots of time, I can see the neighborhood without getting out. I like it here even though its so flippin cold and the snow doesn't want to stop coming. I have a good excuse to stay in and work on more ski boots.4 pr done so far.I don't know if I want to post pictures everywhere of them.Is that weird?April 23rd I've applied to get a booth at a big womens expo here, won't know til early Feb if I get one.Crossing my fingers :) Sandra Lee from food network will be there.I don't know who she is, cooking shows aren't my thing, but I guess a lot of people love her.
Cheers!
8 years ago





4 comments:
Ahh thanks for the update. DO you always have him randomly naked laying on a blanket or was that for the special photo op??? Funny, i did Addyson's 5 months today to! Crazy how fast they grow. He is starting to look a lot like Gabina. Miss you guys. Wish I could see you. ;( Glad all is going well. Love ya.
You are one awesome momma! You take change very well! I hope you are happy! Miss you tons!!! Cute boys :)
Cohen sure is a grinner. He's so cute. Sounds like you're starting to get settled in already. You're probably a pro at all of the moving stuff by now. Tell AJ hi from us!
So cute. Wish you could come visit so I could meet him.
Post a Comment