We made it to Fort Wayne! We left friday and got here sunday, yeah its only like a 10 hour drive but hey it made it that much easier traveling with kids! Drive went well, boys did great. Got here to snow.And cold.We put up our christmas tree monday night and gavin's been going to sleep to christmas music on all night, I'm trying to get SOME kind of christmas-y feel around here!
Luckily we are in corporate housing that is furnished until we find somewhere to live, so we were able to put all our stuff in the garage here and just bring in the boxes we need.A little less stress which is great.I could use a little less stress eating right now, its like non stop.My stress therapy of choice at the moment is ice cream.or chicken nuggets.or both.
The week before we moved was hectic.I didn't get to do half the things I wanted to.In the pics below it's Cohen, our little TV addict watching the only thing left in Gavins room as we were trying to load the truck.Then some pics from our last trip to grandma maguire's house. a week before we moved we had an early christmas with the fam.It's going to be tough not being close to any family.I'm excited to meet our ward, Gavin needs friends.When we pulled up to the apartment he said "you help me put my gloves on and I go play in the snow?" The poor kid doesn't even have any gloves!Oh it breaks my heart to see him so bored.He keeps referring to the apartment as 'our friends house' because he thinks we are just visiting and eventually going home :( And Shantai-everytime we go get him nuggets he says "we go to gigi's house and eat our nuggets and fries?" Ahh so sad!!
Then more shoe junk pictures. The red pair have a story behind them now. They were the last pair I was making to send with the resort shipment but I decided to keep them for Cohen since he didn't have any and I loved them. I put them on him when we went to the airport to visit Ft Wayne a few weeks ago and while we were eating at a nasty-artery clogging-but you can't put your fork down-kind of chinese place, his carrier was on the table and he kicked his shoes right into our food.Luckily they are leather and it just wiped off! I threw something together for my tippytoez.blogspot but I have NO idea what I'm doing.I don't know what to write, or say, or whatever so that's why it says under construction, because my brain is under constant construction.Any ideas would be appreciated :)








3 comments:
Ok that SERIOUSLY made me SAD!! He won't even remember his girl friend much longer:( COME HOME!!! Glad you are there safe and sound though.
Your shoes get cuter and cuter! I am glad that you guys arrived safely. Did anything happen with the boutique in Moberly?
I haven't contacted them yet Bekah, thanks for reminding me!
Post a Comment