Friday, January 29, 2010

They call me the wanderer...

Hmmmm something looks different about the coffee table.....
   Busted......


   Wait, I have dimples, I do whatever I want....



I guess the title has 2 meanings, for Cohen because he is scooching everywhere like crazy.Not crawling yet but mommy tells him to take his sweeet time. And we as a family are wanderers as we are preparing to move again.Tomorrow.With a high of 18 degrees outside. We've been spoiled to be in corporate housing since we got here.Furnished.Garage.Free cable.Free internet.Free everything. And now it's time for us to go out on our own. Moving to an apartment down the street, for the next 12 months at least according to the lease. You just never know with us! We narrowed our search to a specific ward here which we already love, full of young couples with young kids and lots of mommy/kid activities each week. I like this town a lot, but as we have both felt, this is not THE place we will be 'settling', which is why we are renting(here for at least 2 years, that's the contract he signed).I mean, who doesn't love to take a waud of cash, dump it in the toilet, and flush it every month? I do.

I'm LOVING our free memberships to the YMCA here, they have like 7 and they all do free childcare.Music to my ears.But it also meant this last week snot to their noses.Free childcare, free colds! All is well!Aj loves his job, he's very busy. I've been busy too, well kinda, on my sewing machine-nothing new I know.Slowly building up an inventory to take to the women's expo coming here in April with Sandra Lee from Food Network as the keynote speaker. I'm so excited!And so flippin nervous, never done one of these things. I've never even been to a women's expo.Guess that would have helped!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

i can't believe he's already getting into stuff like that! and i'm pretty sure he has the cutest dimples EVER. lol. good luck with your move tomorrow. I've really only done it once and that's one too many times. you guys are probably pro's at it though.

The Walker clan said...

Hey we seem to be fans of the money in the toilet thing too :) One day I know we will be in a house again it's just getting to that "one day" Hang in there you are such a trooper for all of this moving and I'm sure AJ is glad he has such an understanding wife! We miss you!