Saturday, December 12, 2009

Indiana. T minus 8 days....

But in the meantime it's been business as usual.......


Poor Gavin has been getting creative to get what he wants since we've been preoccupied with a million other things.Leftover pizza, doing his own makeup, and even stashing some saltines in his pants to eat later.

We are packing.We are stressed.The shoes are officially at Park City Mountain Resort though!Retailing for $39.95 thank you very much :) It's serious crunchtime now, gotta finalize the ski boot and ugg boot prototypes and get some made and shipped before Sundance!

Btw, did you hear about the site freeshipping.org? It's got the list of all the retail stores participating in Dec 17th being a free shipping day.Sweet.

And my friend Keli said that if you go to restaurant.com and type in the word SHARE as your promo code at checkout, it takes off 80%, good only on $25 gift cards I guess. So take yourself out for $2!

5 comments:

Erin S said...

Looks like you definetely have your hands full with Gavin! What a spaz. Hopefully Cohen will be a little more mild! Good luck with the move and everything! So excited for you and your SHOES!!!

Rebekah said...

Congratulations! There is a children's clothing boutique here that might be interested in selling your shoes if you are interested. They only sell American made, non-mas produced items. If you are interested let me know and I can check into it for you... I would be like a salesperson for you!

Lynzi and Sean said...

I just read your comment, I will have to get some sir mixalot going...great suggestion, I knew the blog was missing a little something something. So exciting that your cute little shows are selling at the resort - I feel like I know someone famous, I will have to stop by there next time we are there. Love the pics of your cute little kids..Gavin is so creative I love it! well, love ya...can't wait for Mayci's shoes to come!

thepainterfamily said...

Missouri will miss you! :)

Samye said...

What part of Indiana are you going to? We loved living there... nice and chilly!!