Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm Torn!

I'm all outta faith...this is how I feel...  ok jk not like that but my super awesome, talented, creative friends the Hoffpauir's both created a business design for me and I'm indecisive, thoughts please....(front and back)


Or.....
I'll be doing a group of pink cards and a group of blue, both will say the same thing, I just like variety.Sending in my final decision to the printer this evening.

11 comments:

Danielle Gorham said...

I really like both too... but if i had to choose maybe the second set?!!!

Rebekah said...

I like the top one the best!

jamielynn said...

i like them both but i think i prefer the first one. when do you guys move? we should be coming home by the 20th if not sooner.

Kristen M said...

my vote is for the bottom set. everything is easier to read, and more recognizeable on first glance.

keli b said...

yes I agree I like them both but the blue one is easier to read. great work girly.

the mind behind said...

I like the second one. Both are very cute thought!

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

I sent the second one to the printer, thanks for all the help!

Erin S said...

Its a little late, but I like the second one! So I'm glad that you picked it!

Sherrie said...

wait wait! I vote for the second one too! ok, just had to vote :)

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Thanks mom, your vote is always appreciated.A week later.

The Fabela Family said...

Good pick. I like them both but I really like the second one.