Sunday, November 15, 2009

Busy

A month in short-

Went to the Zoo's spooctacular with my tiger and giraffe. Halloween spent with friends then trick or treating in the neighborhood with my giraffe and then Gavin as Cupid :) Aj wasn't loving the costume I created but I thought it was cute! We call halloween an event not a holiday, I'm still not a huge fan of it. Gavin just now finished off his candy.Or his 'potty treats and bribes' as we used them for.

Cohen is 4 months.16.8 lbs, 26.75 inches. My power napper who is getting a little too clingy and is still anti pacifier/thumb/blankie.Straight boob unfortunately and it's getting a little hard to get things done!!

The hair is super brown now, just keep forgetting to take a picture when I've actually gotten ready. Shoes shoes and more shoes. Got our H1N1 shots, but I still haven't gotten a regular flu shot. Gavin hasn't had a wet diaper in 48 hours straight, I told him if he peed in it I'd have to wash him off with a cold shower(in the nicest way possible). Had I known that was all I had to do we would have done it a while ago! Anyone else notice that sonic changed their icecream???Oh I was hurt.I tried a few sonics and none of them were the same....That's about it around here...for now....










This is for the grandmas, a 4 and a half minute long video of Cohen.The second one starts at about 3:00.

6 comments:

Lynzi and Sean said...

cute pictures! I can't believe how much Gavin and Cohen look alike, holy cow! thanks for the post...it made for a very good day for us too, now we just need him to respond to them. Super cute shoes...Mayci needs to be sportin some, hint, hint!

Rebekah said...

I didn't think it was possible, but your shoes just get cuter and cuter! I can't wait to see your new hair! See you in 1 1/2 weeks!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

ahh thanks for the video of little conan. So cute!!!! Love the shoes, you are doing a great job.

Erin S said...

Oh my gosh, I need to have another baby so I can buy lots of your shoes! They are so cute! And your kiddos are darling! Love the cupid costume, haha!

Tara said...

I agree with Halloween, not the biggest fan of it either. Your shoes are so cute. I will have to order some for the new babe.

Lynzi and Sean said...

You are hilarious, I just read your comment...I am glad that you have a soft spot for little Gussy. He stays with my parents, there is no way he would be making the trips with us! a big brother shirt would be great, I will get my iron on letters ready...he has to represent!