Sunday, November 22, 2009

Luck is my friend.

Yesterday Aj's mom watched both Gavin and Cohen while we drove 3 hours to St. Louis to go to the temple. It was really hard for me to let go of little Cohen for 10 hours but I brought my pumped and used it in the car.Thank goodness for tinted windows :) We get there and guess what, the last session ended an hour before.It was 3pm! Sadly they don't have enough workers.We asked if we could do sealings and the sealer had just left. So we just hung out for a little while. I went to the bathroom to empty the pump I filled on the way up but to my surprise it had emptied itself into my bags inside pocket. My camera was swimming in it. I tried to save the memory card atleast. I came out and offered AJ a soggy mint but he surprisingly said no. So dressed  up we went to get sushi and headed home. I definitely wouldn't call it a wasted trip, it was great.

Other than there's been more of this:

Some hand eating-

belly tickling-

And dimple flashing.no I'm not talking about my butt.

Ohhh and my sister gave me the link to make cafe rio's famous pulled pork and their dressing MMMM! Hope this isn't illegal. Click HERE for it.

We've also added some of this to our apartment: More details to come..................

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

I think those first shoes are the best you've done yet! So cute! Love the pictures of the boys, they are pretty cute too! I'm sorry that your camera drowned, that really stinks. That is so funny about cafe rio's pulled pork and dressing, a friend of ours just gave us the recipe yesterday! So where are you moving? Out of Springfield? Why must you leave me is such suspense?

TannHart said...

Those Shoes Rock. Seriously.

I used to pump in the car All the time...no tinted windows...but I would consider myself a pro since that's how Wes got all of his meals.
I never had it spill out in my bag and ruin my camera...that SUCKS (can I say that on here?)plus I bet it makes your bag stink.

Please don't tell me you're moving out of our ward (not that I'm even there to enjoy your company).

Jonathan and Shantai said...

LOVE EM!!! and you suck.... what am I going to do with out you??

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

LOVE the shoes!!!! And maybe when you live in ?? you will be closer to a temple..oh but farther away from the mother in law to babysit :(. that is gonna stink..enjoy the babysitting now. :) Love ya.

thepainterfamily said...

ohhhh, the shoes!!! too cute!

the milky camera....that's good.

and, ARE YOU MOVING!?
TO THE VAULT immediately I say!

jamielynn said...

super cute shoes, i used to have to pump in the car all the time too you know with the traveling and such not as easy as it would sound;)

AshlieM said...

How can I buy some of those shoes from you? I seriously want them for our baby girl. They are so cute!