For my memory's sake, I need to write this one down.Shantai is really good about posting hers, I should be better about mine too.AJ has more moments then Gavin actually...
We were driving in the car the other day while AJ was at a evening remote.
Gavin: Dadda at work, on the radio station
Me: That's right Gavin, he goes to work at the radio station...
*we drive by a neon lit adult store*
Gavin: THERE'S Gavins radio station!
Me: Mmmm I don't think that is...let's keep looking.....
AJ-
On Columbus Day AJ decides to call me during his show and give me a pop quiz on Columbus, knowing I'm a historical *handicap*.
AJ:What year did columbus set sail for.. (wherever he thought he was sailing to, I forget)
Me: Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1842! No wait......1592?...wait...16? no...
a few more questions painfully go on like this then at the end he says now I know not to let you teach the kids history.I said fine, I'll teach them how to spell.
Aj comes home later that morning, gets on his facebook to update his status.Yelled from the bedroom I hear "How do you spell Columbus"..........case in point.
Here's another shoe I finished.I know these are getting tiring to see, I have a blog name taken for all of this just haven't figured out how I want to throw it all together. I will soon and then there, and only there, will you see the junk I sew.



10 comments:
Haha, Gavin cracks me up. You and AJ are quite the pair! At least you balance each other out right?
I love seeing all the junk ;-). Keep it coming!
Totally amused by your post. Love those moments! Not sure how I would feel if Chad called me for all the world to hear... Love the shoes. Super cute. I just posted your blanket that I sewed on my blog and one I just made for my friend Lindsay, but Angela's looks pretty much the same.
Those shoes are stinking adorable! When can I buy some just like them?
Bekahhhh you can anytime, better sooner than later because I never have the same colors of leather for very long! You just tell me what size you want me to make her, for now or later, whatever. And Katie, I get compliments on t hat blanket ALLL the time, love it
You must have been driving down Sunshine.... oh, Joe misses that street let me tell you. Love the shoes. What store in Park City are you selling to?
HA! Awesomeness..the whole post.
Wait...when was the columbus sailing thing...1492?
You've got me doubting :)
We are coming to visit Thanksgiving weekend, and I would love to have her wearing those shoes for the pictures that we are getting taken then. Do you need me to measure her foot? How much are the shoes? Now I just need to find an outfit to match!
I love all the stuff you have been making...so super handy!
And, my boys costume was pajamas- I found his at Gymboree but I know they also carry them at Carters (same kind). And, I loved the idea of spending $ on pajamas AND a costume!!
Yuck! history is my worst subject. Girl I couln't tell you much about any war known to man. I'll have to relearn it when my kids are in school.
Went to STG last weekend and brought back a lot of good memories!! wow we had way too much fun in college!! made me miss you!
Post a Comment