
After alll the disinfecting we do, hand washing,staying home, sanitizing, what do we get?Sick.We all have the aches and/or a cold (so sad to hear poor little Cohen hacking and congested but smiling the whole time).Hopefully no fevers pop up because it would mean swine flu for sure. AJ's mom had last week.We weren't in contact with her, I'm just sayin'. I'm trying to keep my sanity with the shoe stuff, I have the time, just too many ideas.It literally takes me 2 hours to go to bed every night, and yes I have a notepad by my bed too :) I'm walking like a 9mo pregnant woman or a 90yr old, one of the two.The other night I was leaving gavins room with cohen in my arms, stepped over his gate, with my socks onto a plastic plate he had tossed out earlier, and humpty dumpty had a great fall with the gate into the unforgiving splits onto the wood floor.Miraculously I was able to hold onto Cohen tightly and protect his head, the kid didn't even flinch.Unfortunately what caught us was my tailbone and lower back :/ I layed there wondering if I had died and Gavin came up to me and kept trying to pick me up and said mommy hurt her butt?Want me to kiss it? Cohens up to about 16lbs.Brian Regan (sp?) is in town this week, hoping hoping hoping we get to go...
4 comments:
Ugh! I'm so sorry you fell. That's one of my big worries around here. Wood floors and I'm always in socks...not a good combo. I hope you're back to your crazy self soon!
P.S. Have I mentioned I LOVE the black and red shoes....?
CUTE shoes! I love that you keep a notepad by the bed! You are fully of creativity :)
Those are adorable pictures of the boys, and so sorry to hear about your back/bum. I ache just reading about it
Ha yes kassia I think I may have gotten a little hint.They're navy actually, but don't worry, you'll get to see yours soon....
Love the shoes! You amaze me!
Sorry about the fall, does not sound fun at all, but props for saving Cohen! He's getting so big, what cute boys you have!
Post a Comment