
This little boy is such a polar opposite of Gavin. He only gets fussy if he doesn't get boob quick enough and even then it's an 'eh eh eh' sound. We only hear crying a couple times a day and that's if he's starving and I have to change him first.But it's a cute cry, well for now... He sleeps all the time.Unfortuntely at night he wakes up every hour to eat then goes right back to sleep. A pretty content little guy. I'm not looking forward to his Dr appt today when he has to get circumcised finally :( It's $100 cheaper to do it at the pediatricians office than inthe hospital.I will not be in the room when that happens.And I'm suposed to bring him unfed??Are you crazy?Gavin isn't having quite as much fun adjusting to new baby brother.He's great with him-gentle and sweet, but it's us he's not being nice to.You all know he's a handful and kinda crazy, ok really crazy, but he's been an even BIGGER handful than usual if you can imagine that. I feel bad because I know he just needs more attention and love and we're doing the best we can but grandma had to intervene last night and take him until later this week. He needs to get out and play in a yard, run around, be loud, get out of the house, which I can't do for him right now.I'd go crazy too being couped up, I already am.Not one to be ok with sitting around too long. It's kinda hard to go too far when you have a 7lb growth attached to your boob that wants to eat 24-7.Literally.
Recovery is going great. That dang epidural back pain lasted forever, I still get really achy lower back if I'm on my feet too long. Other than that I'm loving the new mommy thing, Cohen just has me wrapped around his little finger, such a sweet guy. He's getting cuter as he's looking less grandpa-ish. We aren't positive yet but pretty sure he'll have brown eyes like AJ. He didn't get Gavins crazy eyelashes like daddy but he got some major dimples from somewhere that are just as effective at getting him whatever he wants.
Congrats to my friends Danielle and Kristen who also had baby boys this week! If only we lived closer for play dates!




12 comments:
Look at those dimples!!! What an adorable little man!! I'm so glad that he's being a good baby, but sad that Gavin is having a hard time. It will get better, but the first few weeks are a challenge. Congrats on another beautiful little boy!
I didnt know AJ had brown eyes, it thought you both had blue. He is cute. I love the little smile and the dimples..that will be a heart breaker quality. Wish i was around to help you with gavin. Andrew would love to entertain him. :) Sad thing is only time will make it better for him. You look amazing of course!
congrats!!! those dimples are adorable!
What a sweet little smile! Oh, those dimples!!! You have your self a real cutie there.
Ah! That picture of him smiling! How lucky is that?! :) What cute dimples!
So nice that Grandma can spend a little time with Gavin, you're doing awesome!
He looks like AJ to me! That's awesome that he's such a good baby. We're sooo happy for you guys.
I know everyone already commented on those dimples, but dang! Look at 'em! What a cutie pie! Wish I could meet him! You still need to meet my lil Gav! You look fabulous by the way!
Congrats!! So happy things went well and quick!
Congrats! Wow, sounds like a decent delivery (I can't say great because no labor is great). He is a cutie. I love that little newborn stage.
I'm glad your doing good. New babies bring such a joy (despite all the feedings/changings/crying...)and peace of God's creations! Congradulations Kristy and AJ
I just found out you had your little guy. He is such a cutie!!! Sounds like our two new little ones are the exact same with it all. Makes me know that my Xander is normal with the whole not sleeping at night thingy, and having to eat 24/7. My girls are acting like Gavin...I guess thats what they have to go through with all the changes. I am just so thrilled to hear the news and he is sooo adorable! Congrats! I cant wait to hear more updates and pics of cute little Cohen.
Post a Comment