There she is in all her glory......my dr appt last week I was at a 1 and 60%.Doesn't mean anything exciting except that things are movin along! The thing I enjoy the most right now, besides ice cream cones,and sweet and sour chicken, would be the pool.Sitting on that noodle just floating around is the best feeling ever to have all the pressure relieved.I highly recommend it....
Still treadmilling 2 miles 4-5 days a week, some days slower than others but I make sure I do it because it also makes me feel good.And there might be a littttle piece in me that hopes it induces labor any day now but I'm not holding my breath :) Any time I grunt or burp or sneeze AJ asks me if my water broke. Then tells me I'm going to ruin the bed.And also says if I'm going to be treadmilling from here on out I need to wear a diaper. (When my water broke with gavin at the hospital it was niagra falls, so we're a little nervous about it breaking anywhere else.....) What a thoughtful sweet man I have, always looking out for me.
Here's yet another pair of shoes.Comin' to you Rachel.....



15 comments:
Wow, it's great that you are still exercising! You look great. My water broke with Ty too, and it was a lot. But luckily I was home! Good luck with everything!
Love the cute belly...hope your water breaks at a good place...(hopefully thinking right?)
Cute belly! The hospital broke my water with Kendra and it was like Niagra but my water broke at home with Trisha and it was just a little at a time because the baby's head acts like a plug and when you move a little it moves out of the way to let a little water out. So it really feels like your constantly peeing but can't controle it. So hopefully yours will go that smothly!
It's almost time, its almost time!! I am super excited!
you look great, I hope you're lovin this hot hot weather! :)
Lookin' good lady!! I love the shoes too!! You're so talented with that sewing machine of yours.
I can't wait to see little Cohen when he comes! He's coming soon! good luck!
ahh how come you have one belly and i have two big rolls..hum...doesnt seem fair. You are gorgeous krip! Yum though reading your blog makes me want sweet & sour chicken..dang..may have to do chinesse for dinner..egg rolls sound delicious right now..
18 days left? I am envious! ah your belly is cute....I am so excited for you guys, I can't wait to see little Cohen!!
I can't believe he is almost here. Oh, whenever I get pregnant I will let you know so you can send some cute shoes my way!
Wow, you are so close. Any day now I am going to come to your blog to find baby pics. You are surely on the countdown and I can't wait to see that cute little babes.
I want a cute baby belly like yours! I looked pregnant before I even was! Oh well, maybe with the next one! :)
yours did come early! congrats! little cohen is so cute can't wait for more pics... oh ya you are my hero... no epidural!
yours did come early! congrats! little cohen is so cute can't wait for more pics... oh ya you are my hero... no epidural!
Looking good!!!! Such a cute belly.
Kristy,
Hey, I am going private. I need your e-mail so I can add you to my list. karafabela@yahoo.com
Thanks
Thank you so much for the shoes! They are way cute! Jett actually wears them too! Congrats on the new addition to your family! YOu look awesome!
Post a Comment