Happy Easter! Went to AJ's parents house in Oklahoma this weekend.Gavin LOVED his easter egg hunt.He'd pick up each egg, shake it, then open it and dump it's contents into his mouth before running off to the next one.Luckily we got out and took some pics on saturday while it was beautiful outside because sunday it was nasty rainy and cold.
27 weeks, belly kisses from Gavin



5 comments:
Cute pics and cute belly!
Love the pics...you have a cute belly! Gavin is so cute! What a fun easter for you guys...
What cute pictures!! gavin is a doll as usual! I love the "kissing the belly" one. Too cute. You look wonderful by the way!!
Isn't it fun to have the kids understand better what the egg hunt is?! I loved watching Kendra get excited when she found a new egg. I hope you are feeling as good as you look!
ahhh shoot....love that last pic! :)
Post a Comment