Is there anything wrong with your son being obsessed with his 'bear bear' movie? This Care Bear movie we have plays atleast once a day. He even asked me to turn off elmo for it....And he has to watch it with some of his bears....
I know you're all sick of seeing my stuff by now but here's another bag.For 'Lucky' as they call it.They aren't finding out what the baby is. So here it comes Kassia!I just need your address to mail it to!
Btw, Gavin for the last 3 days has been going peepee in the potty!Not everytime, but he definitely has a grasp on the concept.And he sits on it if you were wondering. I don't need 2 people peeing all over the seat.His curiosity changed a few days ago when he started taking off his diaper and peeing infront of his mirror in his room, so I took it as an opportunity to put his curiosity towards the toilet.We use mini M&M's for a reward.He gets 2 for putting any peepee in the potty and when the day comes that he poops in it you bet he'll get a lot more.



6 comments:
awesome gavin!!!!!!!!!!!! We use m&ms and mini marshmallows too :-) Good job for picking up on the opportunity, that sounds almost the same as Keegan - he stood up in the bathtub this one day and had this look of ultimate concentration and made himself pee all in the water. I started laughing and decided that I would teach him to pee in the POTTY instead of the tub :-) Way to go Gavin!!
Yay Gavin! That would be really convenient to have him potty trained before Cohen gets here! Thanks again for those clothes, I won't be needing to buy any more maternity clothes for awhile! We'll bring you your plastic tub back sometime this week. Love the bag, very cute. One of these days you are going to have to teach me how to do that!
Woo-hoo Gavin! That is awesome!! I am jealous too, Carter was 3 when he finally potty-trained. Love the bag, so cute as always!
Yay Gavin!! That is so great. I love the bag, I can't wait for one of my own! :)
Way to go Gavin! Youa re sooo lucky to have a little one that is exciting about using the potty. Still have troubles with that one with my little Tav but hopefully one day it will happen. Love the bag! I want one! You make such cute bags...
Love the bag! Love the bag! Love the bag! Super cute. Yeah Gavin! Lily has been doing the pee thing, but I'm a bad mom and really just don't want her potty trained right now. I'll probably be regretting it later, but seriously, SOOOOOOOOO gross to take little girls to public restrooms, especially when you're toting 2 other kids and all the things they can touch. I'm a germ freak though... it's not bad with boys. They can whip it out and not touch anything.
Post a Comment