Monday, April 20, 2009

Gavin's 60 seconds in the spotlight.

For work AJ HAD to open the disney on ice show this weekend (geesh they're so demanding), so he brought us all up with him. Gavin was SO good the whole show, which is amazing for that child to sit an entire hour and a half.It was fun, especially because it was free!






Speaking of Gavin, the potty training is going better.I've not had to change a poopy diaper in a few days but that's either because he goes on the potty OR he goes in his pull up then takes it off and drops it on the floor in his room OR takes off the pullup then watches himself poop infront of the mirror.I think I'd rather change a poopy diaper, gross!That's been 3 times now.i'm hoping the 3rd was the last. He still has some pee diapers throughout the day but overall I'm atleast saving a few diapers here and there, it's a start!
And here's some more shoes....I love these.Another pair for Ang since I ruined her first pair.
Thank you for all the birthday wishes yesterday!Whether you wrote it to me or just 'thought' them in your head :) I was feelin the love :) Aj got me a pregnancy massage and facial which I will be using sometime this week before our birthday bash weekend in St.Louis woohoo!It's supposed to be 75! Pregnancy countdown is 12 more weeks.....I'm up 19lbs, probably more like 25 after that plate of bday brownies I cleared last night, thanks Steph!

Btw, just have to share THIS from last night's Miss America pageant. I know this is the LAST show you should be watching when you're 7months pregnant but I caught the end of it last night and LOVED Miss California's response to stupid Perez Hilton's question.Go her for standing up for what she believes even if her answer didn't make a ton of sense, we get the point.Of all states too.She got first runner up to Miss North Carolina who won.Miss Utah actually made it to the top 5 (I don't remember Utah making top ten for a long time, they're usually really homely), even with her platform being Penpals?

6 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

shut up!! you guys are so cool!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Is it me or is AJ's head really big?? maybe its the way you took that pic of you two..or you just have a small head and face. Fun memories for Gavin!! Godo job also on the patient potty training. Wahoo!!!

Tara said...

I was proud of Miss California's answer too, I was hoping she would win. I totally agree on the Penpal thing, kind of weird. What a fun calling, 6 year olds!! You are pretty much an expert primary teacher so no worries.

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

Fun night out with the fam!

Nice! A facial and massage! Hope you had a great birthday and that your birthday bash in St. Louis is a blast!

Oh the potty training fun! Watching himself in the mirror. HAAAA!

Rebekah said...

I agree about Miss California, I saw an interview this morning on one of those morning news shows. They also interviewed Perez Hilton. He was really irritating. I'm glad there are still people out there who aren't afraid to say what they believe.

Have fun with that facial and massage... I'm jealous!

keli b said...

super cute love the video!! and I agree pregnancy massages are the best!!