So on my fit friday today I mentioned some facts about colon cleansers.But on the family blog I'd like to tell a little story about a different kind of colon cleanser.His name is Gavin. And there will not be any picture for this post due to my gag reflex.As you know we are working on the potty training stuff.Actually Gavin is doing most of it.I gave up asking him if he needed to go potty every hour a while ago so he just tells us when he wants to go. But lately he's had a fascination with his poo.Either he's GREAT about telling me and taking him to the potty or I find him naked in his room with a trail on the floor.His closet doors are all mirrors and he finds it so entertaining to watch himself pee or poop on his floor.Yesterday was the worst.
I was away from him for maybe 5-10 minutes max, as I do every now and then as a mother AND a wife, I can't breathe over his neck 24-7. I hear him run into the bathroom and say 'poop!'.Then I thought oh crap. In his room were cow patties squished into his carpet.3 of them.It was all over his hands, which then was all over the toilet seat and the bath tub, his shirt, oh and his hair and yes on his face.While dry heaving I toss him in the tub and let him soak for about 20 minutes.Let me just add that he had somewhat of a tummy ache that day. And needless to say, the rest of the day I did too.
Also yesterday, Aj couldn't have picked a more perfect day for me to go get one of the 2 pregnancy massages he gave me for my birthday.Never had one and will never again go without one. This also couldn't be a more perfect weekend for BEAUTIFUL weather (sunny 70-80) as AJ's mom is on her way right now to pick up Gavin to take him to her house for the weekend while AJ and I spend a late birthday weekend in St.Louis, hit up a cardinal game, stay at the marriott, make a temple trip, visit the zoo, meet up with good friends up there and SLEEP IN.
I'm SO excited my sister Jill gets here Monday night, or 'Joe' as Gavin calls her.It's the first time while living here I've had some of MY family come to MO. She's visiting for the week and I'm going to convince her why she should live here!Muhahaha! No seriously, she WILL move here.
Enjoy your weekend everyone, you know I will!!
8 years ago



7 comments:
Oh hun, I'm sorry but that is funny! The Gavin part, not your dry heaving part. :( The pregnancy massage sounds wonderful, I'm glad you had a chance to relax. Enjoy the time with your sister!
Love the poop story! That Gavin...he's trouble! Have a great weekend with your hubby!!
Potty training is just the best, isn't it? Love the poop stories.
Have a great weekend! I envy you!
BLAH! the Poop sounds gross, but your weekend sounds FABULOUS! Enjoy!
I'm hopping it's just a boy thing with the poop mess cause I don't want Kendra to get any ideas!!! :) I'm sorry you have to deal with that while pregnant!
hahaha. I know it probably wasnt funny at the time..but i am sure you will look back and laugh. maybe you should cover those mirrors!!! Have so much fun this weekend.
HI! I found your blog through Amy's.
i can't wait to start potty-training. That is so gross and kinda funny. My blog is midgetfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment