When I was little my dad had a day for everything, swirlie sunday, um forget monday, tickle tuesday, wedgie wednesday, etc etc (my father obviously didn't dunk our heads in the toilet on sundays then flush.Just threatened to every week.)
So here's your tuesday tickle. My sister posted this on her facebook and I was cracking up.Enjoy ;) It's Business Time.
8 years ago



7 comments:
min 2:05 - i still got my shoes on, but then i turn it into a sexy daance. hahahaha.
My husband sings this all the time...I love this video! Pretty sad huh...once you have kids this is what it resorts to :)
I just heard of these guys like two days ago and they are so funny. glad you posted it.
It was Tickle Tuesday, Wedgie Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were days off for you but it was Swirlie Saturday not Sunday. Tickle Tuesday we put you on the Lazy Susan on the kitchen table and spun you around and tickled you. You couldn't wait for Tuesday! You were always worried about Saturday. But again, you were the one who always would say "I haven't been to that McDonalds" everytime we drove by a McDonalds.
You want a pic of me in my coveralls? its on its way...ha! geez look at you, your little miss crafty crafterson lately aren't you? I am impressed! ya I will count you in on a 100 miler next year if I make it this year, I am getting a bit nervous. I like 20 milers better! oh yes and thanks for the "business" video yesterday...loved it! I love me some "business socks"..oh you make me laugh!
I LOVE flight of the conchords! If you like this video, check out their other videos Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros, or Albi the racist dragon... quite funny!
I laughed so hard. That is hilarious.
Post a Comment