Notice the ipod thing he had going on.He was yelling at AJ for turning the music off while he was 'running'. He comes to the gate at our door and says Gabin runing!? Also notice AJ's sweeeet snoopy pj pants.
Belbow!
Don't ask me why the kid calls him belbow, usually kids can say elmo before anything else.He's had elmo live since christmas but not thought anything of it until this week, all the sudden he watched sesame street (inbetween the millionth time of watching wiggles) and it clicked for him-that red talking guy with big eyes is a tv character!And he ran and got his belbow, turned his little foot switch on and it was love after that. They are very cute together :)
Soooo you'll be surprised to know that this week we are moving, AGAIN!(I'll be emailing out the new address). For a few reasons.We started looking at other options to see if an apt would help us save $ for the new baby since this house costs over $300 to heat (I swear it was made cheaper than a 1976 mobile home, although it 'looks' nice).We found the perfect one down the street from AJ's work, brand new, 3bed/2ba, they pay EVERYTHING but electric (that means water, good cable package,internet, trash, etc), they have a 60 seat movie theater, pool, gym, tanning, and building a playground.We'll save at minimum $350 a month on bills alone. Then we conveniently find out the owner of the house we're renting is going to foreclose soon OR he says do a 'quick sale'.Right now?yeah right.You're foreclosing. So lucky for us we had already been looking for plan B before we were rushed out the door. The other lucky thing is, remember our hellish experience with the moving truck(s) getting out here?On top of paying us most of it back, we got a free in-town truck rental we will be using for this :) All week we will be driving boxes over there and get the big stuff done this weekend with the truck, and when it's supposed to be in the 60's, nice. I also have 2 baby showers this weekend I need to sew stuff for, and another fit friday to put together (takes a lot more work than it looks like).Yeah, I'm stressed.
Good news is-Ultrasound countdown is 10 more days! AJ guesses boy, my friends Shantai and Steph say girl.I guess girl.I'm not saying I prefer one or the other, although boy would be more convenient and I would love love love it, I'm just saying I think it might be a girl :) I will get a 'bump' (more like gut) picture up soon, I keep forgetting to take one.Ooops, my bad :)




7 comments:
You sure have a lot on your plate! I love the fit Friday web site, keep up the good work! Kaiya got an Elmo live for Christmas too and she love playing with it. Most of the time I am afraid she is going to break it's arms off. She is so rough. Good luck with the move. You will have to put up some pic's.
haha Love the work out video by gavin. Too cute! With all the moving you have done... you must be a pro at it now! Good luck! I also like your new fit friday blog. I think i'm gonna try your soup recipe this week. Oh yeah, Andy saw your post about sushi and wants to know if I can make it for him. Ummm...Thanks alot Kripy!
Gosh...I just kept thinking about the whole "mysterious ways" in terms of the way the Lord works! :) Although it sounds hectic, I can tell you guys are being looked after!
That new apartment sounds amazing!!
Also, you might have thought of this already...but my SIL just went through this EXACT same situation renting a house in CA. If you had a deposit (which is sometimes an entire months rent in a house) BE SURE to get it back before you pay aaaaaallllll your final rent. My SIL's landlord was in foreclosure and had been pocketing their monthly rent...so when the eviction notices started showing up...they found out the lady didn't even have the $ to refund their deposit (which is illegal...but why sue a broke person?) they ended up working out a deal to take the fridge and washer/dryer since the lady couldn't give them their deposit back. Anywho...long story...hope its not so dramatic with your move! :)
I love Gavin's video, he is adorable as usual. If you guys need any help moving stuff, feel free to give us a call! Will all those amenities at your new place we might be stopping by more often! I am excited that you are in our ward now.
I hope everything will work out a lot better this time! I think it's going to be a girl...cause everyone I know who is prego are having girls :)
When I saw "on the move again" I thought you were like really moving, so I'm glad its still same area. Sounds like you're getting a much better deal with your new apt, thank goodness. Gavin is so cute walking on the treadmill, what a silly boy. He's almost 2!!!! Can't wait for the ultrasound results :)
No you are right his name is Ben and he lived in Kamas he is one of Eriks good friends and is going to school down here at Thunderbird. Congrats on the new baby!!
Post a Comment