Monday, February 9, 2009

In need of an update!

I need to do an update but we just moved and now I am packing for utah tomorrow-so here's my IOU :) I will talk about our ultrasound today-its a boy :) and our new apt, and a belly pic, and my last minute projects I sewed before we moved. SO interesting huh!? Oh the anticipation is killing you I know!

Write y'all later when I'm sitting in Park City Utah all cozied up in 20 degree weather with my hot chocolate :)

7 comments:

the mind behind said...

Can't wait to see the belly! Travel safe and enjoy the hot cocoa!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

cant wait to see you and gabina..and your little pudge in person!

thepainterfamily said...

sounds like you're getting it all done! you're amazing!

Have fun in Utah and...

CONGRATS ON A BOY! (We know you make darn cute ones!)

jamielynn said...

congrats!! hope you are way excited! boys are fun aren't they!? have fun in utah with your hot cocoa!

Erin S said...

Yay, another boy! I love having 2 boys!! Have fun in Utah!

The Walker clan said...

Good thing your having another boy...I think Trisha would have gotten a little jealouse of Kendra and Gavins relationship. Now she has a boy all to herself :)

Katie said...

We want to see you guys!