Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ok this confirms it

Hi, my name is Gavin and I have a syrup problem. I now resort to licking my plate long after the waffles are gone, especially when the plate still has lots of drippy sticky syrup on it, that's the best. The more I get all over me, my face, my hair, and the space around me, the better.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

FUNNY!!

knjfabela said...

I think he is just being a good lil' boy! He dosen't want to waste anything! Did your mom ever tell you to eat everything on your plate? He is really thinking of you!

thepainterfamily said...

haha..but it sure is a cute syrup problem! :)

Rebekah said...

Do we need to have an intervention? Nathan and I can be there to support Gavin through this hard time...

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Intervention, yes!I mean look at that face, there is no shame!

The Walker clan said...

And if the intervention doesn't work you could send him back to Park City...I hear they have a great celebrity rehab center there :)

Erin S said...

He really is just like Buddy the Elf!! I love that tortilla soup recipe, its one my favorites!!