Monday, January 19, 2009

A natural


Here's our little dancing king. From video 1 where he's 10 months (yes, had been walking for a month now, next thing to do was dance!) and timing out his cue just right, to video 2 a year and a half when he likes to dance in more than one place (with a mix of squats?), to video 3, today, 23 months old, dancing while air guitar-ing and singing his own music (the mama-dada song) and even cheering for himself. I'm sorry, the kid is just cute.

And yes, 3 different locations, the 3 different houses and states we've lived in so far.And hey there may just be a 4th! Clear Channel has announced this week they will be making $400 million in budget cuts!Awesome! They're doing the brunt of them tomorrow, why you ask?Oh and I quote, so the media will be destracted by the inauguration and not focusing on all the people that will be going jobless.How thoughtful!

6 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

holy cow, that is so cute!!!!!! I can't believe how old he is in the last clip. I only remember him as he is in the first clip!! Crazy to think he is almost 2??!! Good luck, I have my fingers crossed for you guys.....

knjfabela said...

How typical of a mom...."wiping the nose with your finger routine" I but you ran your finger across your jeans right after.....my pants have so many nasty things on them by the end of the day. One day I will have clean pants when I take them off.....then again it might be the grandchildrens time. O-well at least they get their use before I grow out of them.

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Too cute! oh i miss him. He is growing up soooo fast. THank you for posting that video. Love his song! :) Kisses to Gavin.

Tara said...

Funny little guy. I am so excited for Idol to start, the excitement is not for the actual show but for the Kristy recaps. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Oh and they are deep thoughts.As a matter of fact, all my thoughts are deep.

thepainterfamily said...

haha, how funny...just fast forward to church dances in 13 years! hahah! he's got the moves!

you've got to be kidding me with the layoff news...sheesh, I really, really hope it works out!