It's official, the new site is up and running! http://www.fitfriday.blogspot.com/. AJ is going to start sending people to it tomorrow and give the site on the air.I just started by posting last week's recap, which will be mostly repeats for all of you, but new to everyone else. Please give me any feedback or ways you think I could make it better/more user friendly! I'll do another post after this friday's show. This Fit Friday is going to have to be done by phone again thanks to the ice storm.Better safe than sorry, and better an on-air fit friday than none at all! The link to listen live is on the other blog. He's on 6-10 am, I'm guessing we'll start fit friday around 7-7:30ish?We'll do fitness tips, pregnancy fit tips, healthy eating etc.
So lately, all I can think about is THIS.Sushi. I hate fish.I can barely swallow tuna salad. But I must have had a change of heart,er, stomach.I only eat the ones with crab, and yes the dr said it's ok. It's too pricy to eat it out all the time so I looked up videos on how to make it and wrote my list out and was planning on a run to walmart yesterday. Then our stupid ice storm hit. I have never seen anything like it.We got caught out in it during rush hour, cars all over the place, there was zero traction on the road.20 degrees and raining, so everything was covered in ice. Poles knocked down from people hitting them, ambulence left and right, a mess. We dropped off some videos, slid down the entrance into the parking lot, inches away from an idiot that parked at the bottom, then we decided to just go home.An hour later we got to our tiny podunk grocery store, bought some 'basics', and $100 later and NO stuff to make sushi we went home.I was so bummed!!We got home and the closest I got to eating sushi was some oriental top ramen.Yeah you know times are tough when I'M eating Top Ramen.I'm gonna post pictures and the how-to when I finally get to make the real thing!
BACHELOR: Oh I liked how this one ended.Each episode Jason surprises me with his ability to make smart choices! I just feel bad because you can tell he has no connection with Stephanie the weirdo, and even though Jason is all about 'not leading girls on', he keeps her on since they brought her daughter into this.So sad but Stephanie needs to go home next week! Grrr I don't like Molly! I hated seeing her grin from ear to ear after their little campout. I heart Melissa. And I hope Jason does too :)
I'm excited for Idol tonight, as usual...but I have no flippin idea where they are!The website won't tell you when they're going to what city unless they've already been there.Or until you're at the end of a tuesday show and they tell you where they'll be wednesday. Salt Lakes clip made me a little nervous for how auditions went there.
Ultrasound countdown: 15 more days!
8 years ago



3 comments:
very cool about your fit fridays!! will add the link to my blog. and I totally agree with you about the bachelor. I heart Melissa and Naomi!!
I am so glad to hear that everything is going well. I love the blog idea!!!
Hope to hear from you soon!
So why don't you talk about Tickle Tuesday and Swirlie Saturday?
Post a Comment