Saturday when it was 70 degrees randomly, I had my car in the driveway with the windows cracked just to get some fresh air going through. Then yesterday on my way to the Dr I look over and notice something and think what the crap? Mind you there are no trees within hundreds of feet, my car was innocently sitting in the driveway and some bird, with the most awesome aim ever, happened to fly by and drop me a gift.
In other potty news, my Dr appointment went GREAT yesterday.There was just one little thing that I thought was TOTALLY weird. I was given this cute little cup with my name on it and told for each appointment hereafter, I need to wake up and pee in it, excuse me, leave a urine sample in it, and bring it with me to my appointment.But wait, and I quote the nurse " If you're going to be in a warm car for a long time or you just think it's going to get above room temperature, put it on ice, or bring it in a small cooler". *mental picture*-Me walking into my next appointment rolling my cooler in with ice and my cup of pee, and maybe a diet Dr.Pepper or two.... I'm sorry that's just weird!Back to the Dr. appointment. I waited 5 minutes then they called my name-which is hours shorter than the wait my other friends have when they go to that same office, different dr. I loved the nurse and LOVE my dr. I asked for the female dr there that had the most availability :) The appt the day before when I had my blood drawn I parked on the wrong side of the street, by the hospital and luckily they have this cool indoor crosswalk that goes across the street to the other 2 buildings.I got to walk through the hospital and sniff the awesome smelling cafeteria food.The hospital is a lot nicer than it appears, and that made me a lot more comfortable.
Bloodwork is all good, Dr said I'm measuring where I should be, so my due date is still July 12, which is fun because one of my sisters is the 13th and one of my BFF's in Oregon is the 10th. The other cool thing is the next appointment I go to I get to find out what it is! Not til Feb 11th, but still, that seems so quick. I got to hear the heartbeat, which was loud and strong the minute she put the little thing on my stomach.So it's officially all real!
Open Mic Night:
Tuesday we had some friends over we hadn't seen in like 5 years and got out the Rockband. It's pretty hard to play with Gavin around because he always wants to drum with daddy, since AJ is our super drummer that can play on hard and expert.But it is pretty cute when Gavin insists on busting out the air guitar, Darth-Vadering the mic, or doing an interpretive dance.But me, I prefer to play the guitar on medium, I'm happy staying there.And using the bass keys, the ones lower on the guitar, they're littler for my pathetic little hands.Now that I'm playing with my fun camera, I'm gonna try to get some good ones to throw into a few kid contests.Those things can bring in big bucks and prizes! And ugly kids are winning them!! No offense to their mothers...just their gene pools...We've let Gavin free-load long enough, it's 'bout time he started payin' some bills (pronounced beeels).




10 comments:
Gavin looks like he is feeling so much better! I know that is a huge relief for you. Can't wait to find out what you are having!
oh my gosh!! your pee cup cracks me up!!
I am missing my old OB too! I walked into my Texas Dr. office and it was a scene straight out of the 80's....he was going for a "relaxing beach" theme in his waiting room. There is a GIANT mural on one wall of the ocean (and people in their 80's swimsuits) then all the chairs are teal and mauve patio chairs (with the exception of one giant teal leather couch) and to top it all off...he had installed 3 STREET LAMPS into the floor, I guess to give it that "authentic" feel.
I almost turned around right then and there. Now, each time I go I have to stifle the urge to get out my camera and document the craziness!
Hellooo, Tara you totally should!That's what a real blogger would do!
Oh that AJ..when he has to go he will use anything around to wipe. Cute picture of Gavin..however when i went to vote i am not happy because it sends you all this junk mail like 500 times a day for trying to vote. BUT for Gavin anything. Love the "open mic" picture too. He is learning early.
Yeah because you have you unselect a box saying you want them to send you stuff.But thanks for showing some love!
SOOO glad you are all feeling better!!! Gavin is such a cutie, I know he will definetely win some contests. I think Carter could win based soley on the fact he has blue glasses and hopefully whoever judges the pictures would take pity on him, poor kid!! That is so wierd you have your own pee cup......reduce, reuse, recycle, right?!
I am glad you like your Dr.'s office. Very important! That's weird about the pee cup though. Why don't they just tell you to show up a little early and go then? Whatever. Can't wait to find out what you are having.
I get very excited to know someone else is in this weird stage too! I'm very excited to find out what your having ... I'll live vicariously through you! I'm glad the little man is on the mend. Sick toddlers are almost as bad as sick husbands! Any chance you'll be in UT at the end of April?
I get very excited to know someone else is in this weird stage too! I'm very excited to find out what your having ... I'll live vicariously through you! I'm glad the little man is on the mend. Sick toddlers are almost as bad as sick husbands! Any chance you'll be in UT at the end of April?
I can't believe they want you to bring your urine in on ice!! What kind of craziness?! I'm so glad everyone is feeling better. Gavin is so cute and I'm sure he'll start earning his keep!! When Keyan was little he was accepted by a modeling agency, but we didn't do anything about it, partially because we had
another baby and then moved. Anyway, good luck!
Post a Comment