I've totally fallen off the blog wagon for the last week and a half or so!I blame 2 things, #1 Facebook-I finally got an account and the small amount of computer time I have I've been on there..shame on me I know...but oh my gosh I've found people I haven't seen since elementary and junior high!#2 Last week I started working at the new JCrew outlet up here and I LOVE it.$100 of free clothes and sweet discounts, NICE.I'm only part time but it feels like all I do is work.Geesh I wish there were more hours in a day.I've been making more bags with my girls Kim and Leslie, and beefing up my running route from 4miles flat to 5miles of hills, sometimes even with Gavin in tow(NOT FUN). We have a slight issue right now, this morning at 2am AJ goes 'what the crap is that' in the shadows of our room.....it was Gavin running around celebrating his freedom since he climbed out of his crib.He does that frequently now.What am I supposed to do!??We atleast keep his door open and ours so he runs into our room and doesn't get into stuff in his room and climb on things.Here's my little climber on top of the bar where I find him frequently.
8 years ago



5 comments:
HOLY COW HE WHAT???????? gets out of his bed. How does that happen? Is it lowered as much as it can go. Oh my gosh...Gavin..what a stinker.
Lily is a little climber too. She hasn't figured out how to get out of her crib, but Spencer did at 17 months. There are tents you can buy to put over the crib, but SPencer freaked out. So we just set the metal base and matress on food storage cans which dropped the mattress a few inches. He couldn't climb out of that for another 6-7 months which bought us a little more time...
Good luck!
$100 at jcrew! Sign me up! That sounds pretty cool! (is it a one time thing only?...wouldn't it be great if it was once a season!) and good luck with the escapee...that is one problem that I haven't (surprisingly) had to deal with yet! **quick...knock on wood!
just pick him up with out talking or really giving him any attention and lay him back down till he stays.
You need to update this and tell people you are moving before you are gone! WE are gonna miss you and Gavin will be all growed up. Are you coming back for Chirstmas?
Post a Comment