"Picture" us
"REAL" us
Saturday night we had dinner at the Roof (top of the joseph smith memorial bldg) with a bunch of my family to celebrate Angela and Franco getting sealed today.It was so much fun-I cannot express how much I love being with my family, as crazy and whacky and and different as each of us are, I just love it. It was the first time in who knows how long that all of the 9 daughters have all been in one room.We were just missing my 2 brothers. In the first pic, the 2 to the left of me are my 'real' sisters (same mom and dad), 2 to the right of me have the same mom as me but different dad, and the rest have the same dad but different mom.Get it?
The view was absolutely gorgeous, you can see the entire salt lake valley and not to mention an even better view of the temple.Oh and the food is SO GOOD.Mmm.
Then sunday night Aj and Gavin and I "attempted" to get some family pictures of the 3 of us.Didn't work out so well.Gavin wouldn't sit still for longer than a second, then get mad unless you let him go, so here's a few of what we got.SOMEDAY we will get a good one of the 3 of us worth framing.
Finished another bag!This one's comin' your way Katie, hope you likey :)
FYI-Right now on 6pm.com all Clark's Privo's are $24.95, helloooo, compared to $80?That's a SWEET deal!Don't forget they run a half a size big, so get a half size smaller than you normally would.




4 comments:
your family is SO BEAUTIFUL! Both the 9 sisters pics...AND your sunday family pics. I don't know what you're talking about, I would SO frame those! too cute!
Darling darling pictures!
Such cute pics! How fun it must be to have so many sisters! I only have one but I love her to pieces!
I think that the pictures are darling! Oh and I am tagging you, check out my blog for the details.
Post a Comment