Btw, tomorrow is the big personal training test!!!Wish me luck!
5 more days til we leave on our cruise and as of right now no ships can leave from Houston because of storms, things are looking good...no wonder we got such a good deal sheesh
8 years ago



5 comments:
I love the new song! Thanks for sharing! Its a good one!
I hope you get to go on your cruise! Just don't let them send you to Houston if there are storms...we had to learn that the hard way 2 years ago when we wanted to go to Mexico and stayed in Denver for 5 days instead! It's worth the $$ if you have to change your flight...trust me!
krip, i am sure you will do amazing, You are naturally intelligent. Good luck on the cruise situation. If you don't make it to the Bahamas you can always hang at our backyard pool, its almost the same :)
I am so excited for your cruise! I wish I was going. I can't wait to hear all about it.
Good luck! I'm sure everything will be just fine!
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TEST! you're gonna do GRRRRRREAT! (yep, Tony the Tiger!) and um, yeah...that little hurricane issue. What's the deal!? I'm gettin a little nervous here. I went to Wal Mart tonight, no bread, no fruit, no water, shelves were strangely EMPTY and I sorta freaked out because I was just going to buy a funnel, but seeing how everyone was going crazy I started feeling underprepared!...but they say it is all going to be over by Wednesday...so hopefully you'll be just fine for your cruise!
Post a Comment