The interesting thing about living up on a mountain is that you get all sorts of wildlife visitors such as porcupines, skunks, deer, stray dogs, and moosen (in Bryan Regan's words).Today we got a visit from the baby moosen that likes to hang out in the back yard, and our neighbors yard aka the garden of eden(ho-ly cow you need to see the mama moosen, HUGE).I was in another room when Gavin kept fussing and saying moooo's!moooo's!(he's seen them a few times now) so finally we looked and he was pointing out the window at our not so little visitor.Beautiful animals! He connected his stuffed moose to the real one outside then started waving at him.He was super excited if you can't tell.
Here's the clip of my favorite comedian Brian Regan, the Moosen thing I was talking about.Love him.Couldn't find an actual video clip of it, so this cartoon will have to do :)
K so I couldn't just upload one, had to add a few more...
Airlines
UPS



6 comments:
Gotta love Brian Regan. Nathan loves the eye doctor skit that he does... they pass NOW!
That guy is so funny! I have never even heard of him. What's with all the Chuck Norris "facts"? Have you ever seen the SNL skit that makes fun of him? Too funny. We used to get moose in our yard all the time back in Idaho. My mom would drive us to the end of our driveway to get on the school bus cause she was worried we would get trampled...sooo embarrassing! When are you coming up here?!?!!?
DYING! That was the most laughing I have done in a while! hes a funny guy! Thanks for sharing! :) I've gotta call my brothers! they will laugh! :)
We love Brian Regan over here. I have a DVD of his and an episode recorded on our T.V. and Cd. I want more!!! Chad's fam is totally into him. Love Gavin and the Moose pictures. When do you want to get together?
So cute! Gavin is such a doll! I can't wait to have one of my own! We still can't decide on a name though...it's a lot harder than I thought!! It's a big responsibility!
I needed that!! I was laughing so hard I was crying!!
Cute pics! When are you coming back to visit?? Ever? I know what Utah does to people once they move there...Just kidding! Hope to see you soon!?
Post a Comment