I'm officially a personal trainer now! Took my test earlier today and they only tell you pass or fail, not a grade, but it said pass!SO glad to be done!The test was hard, and nothing like the practice exam I had taken 100 times over to prepare.I saw the first question and seriously thought you gotta be kidding me. We are celebrating at coldstone tonight.
What do I do now you ask?Well the last thing I would do is run up to the first over priced meat market gym and get a job as a preying salesman, no thanks, I'm gonna work solo as long as I can. My philosophy is to be fitness minded 24-7 and to use the gym as a training tool as an absolute last resort.Of course there are those people who need or want to learn the proper way to use the gym equipment to avoid inury and I'm perfectly fine with that. And I know come winter you'll see me in the gym every now and then.To me,fitness is a lifestyle and a mindframe, not 3 sessions a week with a bunch of machines.It's being outdoors having fun, or multitasking at home using resources you already have all while making 'smart' and fulfilling eating choices, not perfect. I want to make a healthy and active lifestyle as effortless as possible.Try new things.That's all really.
Here's some random pics from the last few days:
8 years ago



14 comments:
Look at you hot mama!! Way to go!
Um HELLO! Kristi your my inspiration! I seriously am so proud of you. Wish you lived closer so you could be my personal trainer!
Congratulations! I like your idea of a personal trainer better than the ones I have come in contact with before! My current personal trainer is my Wii fit (lost three pounds do far!!!) Love the pictures of Gavin, he is getting so big.
CONGRATS! You are just so so cool! Seriously, it is very inspirational to see you go after (and achieve of course!) something like this! Makes me think I could maybe turn a dream into reality! :) Your personal statement or motto is "right on" in my humble inexperienced book! Sounds awesome! Now, go enjoy your cruise! And let me know if you will have time on your way back to say hi! :) miss ya! and way to go girl!
Wahoooooo COngrats again. thanks for the dinner and ice cream. You should take tests and pass more often. :)
YAY! Congrats! You are so awesome, I wish you were still here in Oregon to be a good influence on me! Gavin is such a cutie. Enjoy your vacation!
congrats on passing!! GOod for you! Now you can start using your knowledge to help us all be healthier and devote one blog a week to sharing tips and ideas on how to "...make a healthy and active lifestyle as effortless as possible." I look forward to all your tips in the future!!
Congrats!! I agree with Alyssa, you need to do fitness posts, that would be AWESOME. Gavin is getting so big and is so darn cute.
That Great Kristy. Good luck to you. You'll be a great personal trainer.
Congrats...awww Kroppy I'm so proud of you! now you can inspire me not to be lazy...and eat bin candy...and Maverick yogurt...ha! Good Job!
I much as I hate to admit, I'm happy for you Patricia, and even know we have a love hate relationship, as in we love to hate each other, I think is great that you're taking a big step to improve your life.
Now add me to your blog list fool.
Congrats Kristy! That is so awsome, I will definitely be checking your blog on Fridays for health info! If I move back to Utah, can you be my personal trainer? lol, congrats again girlie!
- tracy
Hooray Hooray!! So so proud of you!! You're such an inspiration..seriously. You set your mind to doing this and you did it! Congrats! Maybe as a reward for all your hard efforts, you could come visit us..hint hint. I need a good laugh.
Post a Comment