(Erin that title is for you, wanted to cheese it up a bit..)Man where do I start....so in the last week I went to 2 concerts, the Idol Tour and John Mayer.Two different venues, two completely different atmospheres. Lets start with Idol, SO SO FUN!At the E-center.I was so super smart, we got there really early and ate dinner first, so I parked at like the 1st spot next to the entrance.Only problem was, when the concert let out, there was a line of like 5million cars right in front of me and I couldn't even get out.We were one of the last to leave.








I didn't love the order of things, but it was still great.We were up dancing and singing the whole time.They did a countdown from 10 to 1, so the show opens and out walks Chic-cheezy and we're like what, where's the David's?They each did 3 songs, then 2 and 1 were the Davids.SO good.Surprise of the night-Jason(dreads)did really good, I loved his songs.Let down of the night-Ramielle, BO-Ring.Cute little thing, NOT a performer.You couldn't even hear David A. talk because the crowd was screaming so loud.It was a great girls date.My mom was supposed to come but wasn't back in town so I brought my Dixie BFF who moved the next day, LOVE AND MISS YOU LLAMA!
So then there was John Mayer, with Colby Caillat opening at the USANA outdoor ampitheatre. I am NOT a fan of USANA.We had lawn seats and got there super early so we could sit in the sun for an hour and a half.We had to sneak in our blimpie sandwiches.They literally had people walking around scoping you out to see if you were eating any food not from their vendors.Since it wasn't a super upbeat concert it was akward as to what you're supposed to do.There were some people standing, some sitting, lots of akward utah dancing and off-beat snapping and clapping,




John is charming, but really weird.He'd say some of the weirdest randomest stuff.Dropped a few F-bombs, did a lot of guitar solos and quite a bit of talking.Definitely no where near as fun as the idol concert was.Then by the end of the concert the entire lawn looked like this:
Now here's my PSA(public service announcement stupid): If you have EVER contributed to a mess like this, ANYWHERE, YOU ARE STUPID.Just get up off your lazy &%@# and run into this for me *puts out her fist*.Seriously HOW HARD is it to take your trash allllll the way to a trash can and drop it in?? First we watched a bunch of ladies walk around picking up the water bottles to recycle, then literally a row of atleast 20 people with trash bags made a row down the lawn and walked across picking up trash.Even if you left so much as your bottle cap or a gum wrapper, YOU ARE STUPID.I feel more akward setting trash down somewhere than I do walking a mile to a trash can.Way to go Utahns, you are LAAAAME.You get the point.
John is charming, but really weird.He'd say some of the weirdest randomest stuff.Dropped a few F-bombs, did a lot of guitar solos and quite a bit of talking.Definitely no where near as fun as the idol concert was.Then by the end of the concert the entire lawn looked like this:
Once again, I thought I'd be a smart parker and park in a far parking lot, but no, again, my car was trapped in the middle of the parking lot.Never again will I go to the ghetto white trashville that is USANA.
Concert tip #1-you don't get all dollllllled up to go sit in some grass for a few hours, you look dumb in your little high heels, luggage-sized purse (according to Chris) and cocktail dress.Tip #2-If you're going to use the public bathrooms, flush the toilet, why the heck is it that everytime you go to a public bathroom you have to walk through a few stalls to find one that is flushed?And there's water EVERYWHERE.Tip#3-DON'T bring babies, what the heck are you thinking??Tip#4-Save the robot and hammer dances for your bathroom mirror.
On a better note, I found the best invention ever. Gavin got his first leash, er, I mean backpack with a long strap....Our cruise to Jamaica is 2 weeks from Friday and I want to be prepared!

Random hollywood junk-Jennifer Garner is pregnant,Christian Bale aka Batman was arrested (and released of course)for verbal assault,and Lindsey Lohan is still ugly.
Workout move for the week: the Anti-relief-society-jiggle, aka tricep dips. Do these on anything you can get elevated on.Try the edge of a chair.But preferrably not a spinning one :)
-Do 8-10 sets of slow, controlled reps a few times a week. If you need to, bend your knees, but you should extend your legs in front of you to be the most effective.Or in other words if you want to be a baby you can bend them.Feet hip-width apart, toes up, hands behind you facing forward.Pull your abs in, straighten your arms(don't lock the elbows) to lift up your butt, then bend your elbows and go as low as you can, then back up. Do a set after some laundry, then a set later after the dishes, or pause the tivo every now and then for a set, doesn't matter how you break it up, all together or hours apart, just get movin!

Quote of the day:Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."- Miss Alabama, 1994 Miss USA Pageant



10 comments:
HA!!! Thanks for the honorable mention, I am so copying you again! I bet you thought you were soooo smart parking right up front in such a good parking spot, huh?? I have to admit, I am totally jealous of you for going to those concerts, sounds like you had a blast! We almost bought a leash for Carter a few weeks ago cause he is out of control, but he's too old for that, so good for you getting one now! Gavin looks so cute with it on. He is getting soooooo big! And thanks for the work out tip, my arms definetely need some toning! Reading your blog just makes me miss hanging out with you! I just realized I sure do use a lot of exclamation points!!!
Oh my gosh! You have me laughing so hard right now!!! That last quote was so funny, but at first, before I read it was Miss USA, I thought you were saying that I almost lost all faith in you! HA!
You are too funny!
I hope our little Shaniqwa Monique Candeesha gets booted this week too on SYTYCD...what is she DOING there???
YO. nice blonde hairness. looks great! jealous of the concerts. i have wondered what john mayer would be like in concert. now i know. I went to Kenny Chesney at USANA w/ my sis and had a blast! I loved the venue. But probably because it was a fun stand up and sing a long kind of concert. if i went to a more mellow concert i'd probably want to be in the reserved seats section. :) and what the?? jamaica?? the fun never ends. are you coming to visit us ever?
Fun, fun, fun! That is what you do! Haha, I totally laughed at your description of a John Mayer concert in Utah...duh...of course it was akward because in every other state people are smoking pot! haha! Love the quote, love the excersise tips...OMGOODNESS...love your blog!
Cracked up at Lindsay Lohan is still ugly. It was just so random for me. I'm jealous of all your concerts. Glad you guys had fun.
I can't wait to get back in shape. 3 more months until I pop this little guy out. I'm so over being prego this time around... Are you going to be putting exercise tips each week? I'll have to make a special file for them all:)
Aww I got a little Llama shout out on your blog....ya! Idol was great, I have been meaning to forward you my pic's...I promise I will get to that! I was just telling Sean about Carrie Underwood the other night, I think we should do it..I love me some Carrie Underwood. Thanks for the Ty comment, it makes me feel a little more welcome in our little home!
your blog is so ANGRY!!! i love every minute i spend with you. sorry i steal you from AJ. oh and btw:
if you have 5 dollars and chuck norris has 5 dollars, chuck norris has more money than you.
I apologize Cindy, I will change my background to all smiley faces and bunnies next time.
Cousin Kristy! What is up?
You are hilarious!! What is it with Miss America contestants and ridiculously stupid answers to questions. I thought it was supposed to be a scholarship program...I guess it is for stupid pretty girls who look good in swim suits and know how to twirl a baton!! No offense to anyone who actually took part in said scholarship program!!! Anyway Kristy, it looks like blonds really do have more fun!!!
Post a Comment