Happy late 4th!Hope you all got as much enjoyment out of brightly colored mini bombs as I did.We stayed at my parents condo in Park City that was literally right infront of where they set off the fireworks, the closest I've ever been. That morning I ran a 5k with Cindy and my HS bff.I know I know I promised I wouldn't report about another race unless it's a 10k but I had to do this one!And I finally have a 10k coming up the 24th woohoo!Gavin suprisingly slept through all the fireworks, don't know how but he did.But of course at home in his own bed without massive bursts of noise he wakes up.

I also got my CPR/AED certification! They did a section on babies that are choking or aren't breathing and I had a hard time with that, I'm glad I know how but I pray to never have to use that knowledge. Now I can go take my personal training test since I'm certified.Which I won't do for a few more weeks, I have quite the chunk of studying to do.But it's getting a little easier as I go over it 100 times. Did you know the popular trend of thinking there is a magical "fat burning zone" is a myth? Body fat reduction can ONLY take place when there is more energy being burned than consumed.=Law of Thermodynamics.
SYTYCD was really good tonight I thought!Ok so more entertainment than talent, but I found myself using the FFWD button a lot less.My favorite favorite dance was Joshua and Katee's second one, I watched it twice. I also thought Gev and whats her face really stepped it up this week.My guess is Comfort and Thayne go home next.
so speaking of SYTYCD, when you think of Cat Deely what do you think of?I think of a strong accent, corny lines, never brushed hair, and unique outfits...would you believe THIS is her?? Again, still no brush, poor girl.Maybe it's a british thing.
so speaking of SYTYCD, when you think of Cat Deely what do you think of?I think of a strong accent, corny lines, never brushed hair, and unique outfits...would you believe THIS is her?? Again, still no brush, poor girl.Maybe it's a british thing.
Last night on the bachelorette finale DeAnna picked Jesse!He's the funny one which I never thought would make it this far.The finale was supposed to be super dramatic, I have it tivo'd, I still need to watch it, but I haaad to peek at who she picked :)by the way, this is my favorite 4th of july video ever:




8 comments:
I loved the Baliwood (spelling?) dance too. A lot of the dances last night weren't that great! I do agree about comfort and Thayne, they are probably going home.
I wasn't all that impressed with SYTYCD last night. but yea the Russian one or what ever it was is my favorite by far. As far as the Bachelorette i was heart broken for Jason. It was supposed to be "all dramatic" because America thinks she picked the wrong guy. COngrats on your certification. Andrew wants to play with Gavin sometime. Maybe you should come down here so we are not in fear of making noise!
I got my blog backgrounds off of Kathy blog. she has a friend that makes them and there is a link on her blog.
by the way love the youtube video!
way to go on the CPR certification! you are so awesome! I for one, hope you keep posting about 5ks because maybe just ONCE I will get up enough courage to give it a go (although, there aren't any 5k races in this area till fall) but still, very inspiring to see you go for it! also, the dog and the fireworks...CRAZY! haha!
That's awesome you're CPR certified. That is something I have always wanted to do b/c I was scared of Jack (and Derek) choking! Good luck on your test b/c after it, I'm hiring you to make my body look like yours.
Congrats on getting CPR cert! It's all the little stuff the can hold you back from getting what you want, so you go girl! I love to read your blog, so keep posting!
Cousin Kristy! Que pasa? Thanks for posting your comment on our blog. Just wanted to say hi and let you know we got it.
Totally just copied the title of your post, I'm such a dork! And I just have to say, again, I love my diaper bag, it is wonderful, all the pockets, I am so organized!! THANKS!
Post a Comment