The only thing consistent with us is change
This is my envy for today.
That would be quite the workout!
wow......I don't think my buns move like that. Ok, I want to see your video impersonation of that next!!
oh haha funny funny. I remember videoing that of you..Kristy..its not embarassing to let the world know why you are in such awesome shape. :) Now, if we could only teach Gavin to be your sidekick.
yeah...WOWZERS! I kept thinking the video was in fast motion or something, but then you see her hands moving slowly...CRAZY!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That would be quite the workout!
wow......I don't think my buns move like that. Ok, I want to see your video impersonation of that next!!
oh haha funny funny. I remember videoing that of you..Kristy..its not embarassing to let the world know why you are in such awesome shape. :) Now, if we could only teach Gavin to be your sidekick.
yeah...WOWZERS! I kept thinking the video was in fast motion or something, but then you see her hands moving slowly...CRAZY!
Post a Comment