Thursday, July 3, 2008

Entertainment Weekly

For those of you not watching so you think you can dance, here's the rundown.7 couples left, only 3 that matter, 2 for sure.The top couple in my opinion are 19 yr olds Katee and Joshua. He's from Ft. Worth Texas and she's from San Jose California.They never cease to impress you, even though you come to expect them to do well.He's the hip hop guy and she is contemporary.













(sorry about the weird spacing, couldn't get that fixed)Chelsie and Mark are my top 2 couple.Chelsie is from Utah and Mark is from Hawaii.Now I know I picked Utah girl and Kristen's neighbor to be #2 so no one start freaking out, they are just as awesome as Katee and Josh but the difference is after Katee and Josh dance you're thinking wow.After Chelsie and Mark you're think they are really good!In a "they're really cute" kind of way.














My third couple is Kherington and Twitch.Not quite as good as the other 2 couples but just so darn likeable!Kherington is from California and Twitch is from Alabama.Twitch aaalmost made it last year but lost the last spot to "hawk" the cute asian popping guy with the weird hair.I think twitch is better.













Thayne and Matt are on the show and both are from Utah.Poor guys though have 2 of the most annoying girls for partners they could have gotten.Matt will probably go home soon, his personality is bland.Cute guy though, in bottom 3 every week.Thayne is really cute and really good but not standing out at all at this point.Hopefully he can lose his annoying partner 'comfort' yes that's her name, and get someone better.Matt could very well go home tonight with his Uma Therman look-a-like partner. In other entertainment news, did you know Ashley Tisdale's boyfriend, also from HS Musical, is a mormon boy?They're supposedly super close but won't move in together because he won't until they're married.We saw Hancock last night despite the 'critics' reviews.We loved it!That's why I hate listening to the critics because we are all our own critics.It was funny, had some unexpected twists.They say a-hole a lot in it because it's his pet peeve, and he drops the f word once, just to give you a heads up.But my recommendation is that it's a funny date movie.Who doesn't love Will Smith?And his co-star Jason Batemen did soooo good.
Kristen and I saw Get Smart on our date last weekend and it was really funny, also a must see.It's Steve Carell, c'mon.

People who annoy me right now:Rihanna.I'm tired of hearing her in everyone's songs right now or her own songs.They aren't GOOD.Paige Davis from Trading Spaces.She's in some commercials right now.She doesn't have to say a thing, she bugs.


Worst overplayed song on the radio right now: Damaged by Danity Kane.

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

I also love Katee and Joshua, but I like Twitch and Kherington better than Chelsie and Mark. Both of last nights Mia Michaels routines were FANTASTIC! I really wish they would make 'the best dances of SYTYCD' DVD. I would certainly be buying it.

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

I agree!The mia michaels routines were amazing!She's so weird and squinty eyed but very good at what she does.

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Great Post!! i missed dancing last night..darnnnn..oh my heck the first 2 couples you posted about are amazing..who went home??

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Matt and his uma therman look a like partner went home

thepainterfamily said...

sheesh...these people are just amazing! I only wish that their dances lasted longer....I could watch FOREVER! thanks for sharing! LOVE IT!

Erin S said...

Ha ha ha! I love reading your blog and getting updated on everything that has ever happened in the world today! Our SYTYCD parties just aren't quite the same without you there!