Friday, June 27, 2008

Viva las Vegas



We just got back from being in Vegas all week, we needed a last minute getaway BAD.Even though it was 104ish it was a lot more bearable than I thought it would be.Buuuut I'm not gonna lie, it was awesome watching the car thermometer go from 105 to 70 when we got home.We had a lot of fun, Cindy came and she was a huge help.A college girlfriend of mine lives down there and I got to see her and her cute new baby.The place we were at had the coolest kids water/pool area seperate from the adult one on the roof and the kids one was all shaded so we took Gavin out there every morning.We also made him his first build a bear!Well, Monkey.He won't let go of it and walks around saying monkey holding and kissing and dancing with it.Kids and stuffed animals are too cute.We get home from Vegas and up pulls my dad and his new motorcycle, well one of two. It hink he's officially lost it.No helmet on but hey atleast he had a cute little leather vest.


Here's some other random pics of stuff we did before vegas.Gavin and Andrew played in his 'pool', went to the park with a cute new girl from our ward and her beautiful little boy, went to a babyshower for my super cute friend from high school, Went to the Park City Mountain Resort with some friends and I took Gavin on his first carosel ride and he was so freaked out I had to hold him.ha, I think it was because his horse had the shakes and made weird noises.

7 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

Gavin is such a doll!!! And he has gotten so big!!! I love his gorgeous blue eyes, WOW! Have fun with Kristen tonight, I miss you!

Kathy Twitchell said...

Yeah we need a vacation too! Jeremy has a week in August off but we don't know where to go. Gavin is such a little stud! I have been running lots, you have inspired me:) I would always go to the gym but I can tell the difference with running. It's a better workout forsure. I run like 30 minutes after Keagan goes to sleep. Like 10 minute miles though. Hopefully it will help me get to where I would like to be.

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

My favorite picture has got to be the ones with him and the monkey..oh my flippin heck..too cute!!

Katie said...

I love his hair. Glad you guys got away for awhile. Sounds like fun. I'll have you do some family pictures when I have this baby and lose the baby weight. I'm looking pathetic these days...

Lynzi and Sean said...

I am glad you had fun in Vegas...your pictures are cute! Morgie called me this weekend, I am working on a dinner date for all of us..crazy that we are moving in a little over 2 weeks ahh! Yes the Wii fit is fun, you guys should come over and play?? if you go over we promise to wear clothes....

thepainterfamily said...

What a great get-a-way! I love all these pictures and the updates! you guys are such a beautiful family that ALWAYS keeps busy with fun stuff! I love you dad on his new bike! yeah! pretty soon Gavin will be wearing leather chaps too! :) hehe!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

http://moffittreunion.blogspot.com/