At the last minute my dad told us he got the family, and my sisters entire prom group, box seats to the Jazz playoffs game last night vs. the rockets!I'm not a big fan of watching basketball on tv but it was a lot more fun being there in person.There was tons of good food, too good infact, my sister's prom date got food poisoning :( sorry Dallin! And Aj had such bad stomach pains my dad had to take him to the hospital today :( but anyway, moving on to the fun stuff...so the jazz won, woohoo! The prophet was a few boxes away from us too. Maybe it's just me, but the Jazz dancers are NOT good.No I'm pretty positive it's not just me. Also, in order for AJ and I to go, we had to get our FIRST babysitter for Gavin EVER!It was so great!A cute neighbor girl came over after we put Gavin to bed and we were able to enjoy ourselves, we needed that!
Speaking of spoiled, but super cute, the guys in Cindy's prom group surprised them after school friday by a huge limo picking them up from the school.Then they came and picked up Cindy, who also had no clue.They then went go carting, then met up with the fam at the jazz game box. Can I just say Cindy you have the cutest group of friends, and you looked SO gorgeous tonight!I did her hair :) And about 20 minutes before she put the dress on my mom sewed on the sleeves. Love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment