
Yesterday we ran the cookie chaser in Riverton and it was so fun.I support those girl scouts 100% :) All of us made new PR's!My Dixie BFF, her friend, and Cindy and I did the "Do-si-do" by running the 2k then coming back and doing the 5k.I got first in my age group for the 2k and second in the 5k woohoo! 2k time (1.22mi):9:28 5k time (3.1mi)28:30.Evan got first in the 5k for his age group and Ang cut her last 5k time by 10 minutes! Afterwards they gave out the awards and even did a raffle, where, only in Utah, did I win a scrapbook.




6 comments:
I am so impressed at all the running you are doing! It almost makes me want to get out and run. (I stress the ALMOST) Congrats on getting first in your age group!
Kristy,
I know it has been a long time so you need to think way back to good ole Denton, Texas. I was reading a friends blog when I came across your sisters blog and I can't believe that I found you! I would love to read your blog on a regular basis. Especially about “American Idol” (Just in case I miss it.) I was wondering if I could add you to my friends list on my blog? Oh.....this is Kara Brown.
WHAT!? Unbelieveable...you are getting SO GOOD at all your races! Congrats on 1st in your group! Also, the Jazz game looked FUN! I am glad things worked out with the babysitter! I know it is hard to leave for the first time...but there is a sense of FREEDOM! (hehe) and a sense of "oh yeah, I really like hanging out with my husband!"..also, your sister and her prom date girlies were so beautiful! I really admire their lovely and modest dresses! That is something that I look back on and WISH that I had choosen to do!
I am impressed!! Way to go on 1st and 2nd places. That is awesome. We move to Utah in 10 days. It's such a bittersweet thing, but we are excited. The Jazz game sounded fun-you are spoiled!
congrats. You rock mama! I will be doing the 5k this week, but a whole lot slower with having 4 month baby in tummy... See ya Saturday.
Ohh Kristine, you really got my wife sucked into this madness.
I hope you roten in...hey wait minute, what's up that creepy guy checking you out on the background? physco.
Post a Comment