This is wordless wednesday as in speechless.For all of you who didn't believe me when I told you I used to be fat, REAL fat.Far right, in the purple tarp, tell me that isn't FAT.My family is gonna kill me for this one :) As I'm sitting here reading my Women's Health magazine, I'm painfully remembering the day when I went to buy some pants at Old Navy and a size 16 was too small. Yikes.Maybe that's why I'm kind of a fitness freak today, because there is no way in @%*&%* that I'm ever going to look like or live like that again.Speaking of fitness, I'm officially on my way to becoming a personal trainer!I'm so so excited. My huge book etc comes this week, then I take it as fast or as slow as I want, then get my CPR certification, then take my test in person, then I will actually have some accredidation to advise people how to stay fit not fat! I will keep you posted on my progress.My new fitness fun this week-trail running.Man this place is the BEST for outdoor workouts. I'm kinda anti-gym lately.
Idol this week was dumb.They all sang 2 songs this time and they were all boring.Neil Diamond was the wrong mentor to choose.No use in doing the recaps anymore, it's going to be the 2 David's in the end.Cook should win it by talent, but Archuleta could win by fan fav.I'm glad Brooke went home, it was definitely time.
BTW Dancing with the stars results show was hilarious this week. DEAF Leppard lip synched twice and it was HORRRRRIBLE.They looked dead, especially One Arm on the drums.




9 comments:
How awesome that you are going to be a personal trainer! Will you be mine? I thought Danc. w/stars was so funny, plus it cracks me up how they drag out every possible drama they can - are shannon and derek in love, will cristian's arm break off while dancing. Totally agree with you about the guy on the drums - I couldn't figure out why they kept showing him on camera, he just looked freaky.
That is so cool that you are going to be a personal trainer! You are awesome! You should have a section of your blog devoted to fitness advice for all of your distant friends. That way you can be our trainer. Maybe we'll have to pay you!
WHAT?????????????? You think you were fat??? No you just had a larger chest back then..well..you..never mind you get it. Anyway speaking of Fat and still FAT check out the dark haired chic in the red shirt, i think i still wear that shirt and it is tight on me. Wahoo for you getting your stuff in gear with the Personal Trainer stuff. Go Kreepy!!!
YES 200lbs doesn't equal svelt last I checked.
ok, ok, I know you won't believe me, but I swear you were still beautiful! you are just pretty, period...SO COOL about becoming a personal trainer! I can totally see you being REALLY good at that! Being tough and still making your clients CRACK UP! I bet you will be pretty popular! Maybe soon you will take the place of the trainer on THE BIGGEST LOOSER! :)
You are so funny....congrats on the personal trainer deal though, you are going to love it! then you can share your wisdom with me! so I am stressing over our race tomorrow...I will give you a call tonight, things have been crazy and I haven't ran at all this week!! I have had crazy early meetings all over the state this week so so much for preparing. AHHH good thing I will have Mrs. Samoa and Mr. Thin Mint as motivation!
Yay for being a personal trainer! That will be so awesome. It just makes me wish that you were here so then I could hire you to make me fit again!!! Paula was loooooopy on Idol, what a whacko!!!
i'm so proud.
WOW! Its been ages since I have seen this picture! Good thing Wittle Dindy was standing in front of my 8mo pregnant belly! Can you believe how little the kids looked?? Summer of '99, I think. All that matters is that you are a HOTTIE PANTS now! I love all your fat clothes hand-me-downs...keep 'em coming!
PT's ROCK!
Post a Comment