Idol was baaad last night.But you know what I put a lot of the blame on whoever is choosing the themes and the mentors each week.DUMB.This week's rock and roll hall of fame wasn't too bad but every week prior has been really dumb.
I hate to say this but Syesha stepped up her game the last few weeks but she still won't make the top 2 because people don't like her.People meaning I don't like her, therefore the general public doesn't either. I actually thought her little Tina Turner impersonation wasn't too bad, but she still needs to go join Gay Aiken on broadway.
David Cook did eh, for once, on both songs.I think he gets all his votes simply by all the s l o w blinking he does looking into the camera.I think he was out of it last night.If anyone was wondering the AC on his guitar are his brother Andrews initials that has cancer.Did you know David didn't go to the auditions to be an AI, he was just supporting his bro?Here's the video.
Ahhhhrchuletta stole the show last night.I was starting to worry about him but he did awesome.Simon said "you didn't beat the competition-you crushed it." He needs to not say thank you and oh my gosh SO much after every awesome comment and applaud he gets.
And the worst for last....Jason is done.His "I shot the sherriff" was horrible, but if that wasn't enough to send him home (which it was) then his second song when he hummed a big chunk of the lyrics he forgot sure as heck was.
8 years ago



2 comments:
Hurray!!! I've been missing your AI reviews. I missed last nights show, just totally forgot it, what a bummer! I can't stand jason- I'm glad he should be booted off tonight. How is PC? Miss ya!
Hey wahoooo..Jason is outta here!! We should go to David A's big celebration Friday..get free tee-shirts!! Yipee. Hey he is also singing at the Jazz game on friday.
Post a Comment