The only thing consistent with us is change
3 different things going on in this picture btw, we aren't some WEIRD family like that..well we ARE weird, but not that kind of weird...
That is hilarious! Is that the whole picture?
hahah funny! i like it..i like the border too! All the pics might get a little busy but some would look good.
Yes the whole pic, and no not my butt with the pink piggies on it.
Yum! yum! Is that Dad's hand? Did I ever tell you about the time he patted my friend Erin's bum, claiming he thought it was me? Kind of weird, but funny.
lol, this is priceless. I LOVE IT.
oh come on, just admit it...you are that kind of weird...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
3 different things going on in this picture btw, we aren't some WEIRD family like that..well we ARE weird, but not that kind of weird...
That is hilarious! Is that the whole picture?
hahah funny! i like it..i like the border too! All the pics might get a little busy but some would look good.
Yes the whole pic, and no not my butt with the pink piggies on it.
Yum! yum! Is that Dad's hand? Did I ever tell you about the time he patted my friend Erin's bum, claiming he thought it was me? Kind of weird, but funny.
lol, this is priceless. I LOVE IT.
oh come on, just admit it...you are that kind of weird...
Post a Comment