At the last minute AJ got me some Rascal Flatts tickets so I called up my initial and birthday month twin, Kristen and we opened our birthday palooza month last night by seeing them and Taylor Swift! FRONT ROW.Thanks AJ!Btw he got a wisdom tooth taken out yesterday and was in pain and sucking on gauz but he still let me go :) Most fun I've had in a long time, thanks Kristen!
I rode the MAX for the first time last night!Glad I wasn't alone on it that's for sure!
We ate at Macaroni Grill where Kristen told the waitress we were there for both our birthdays so we were serrenaded the birthday song in italian by a 21yr old Opera major.WOW.Surprising part is, when we wanted to make a request the boy didn't know any Andrea Bocceli or Josh Groban songs!Crazy boy is never gonna graduate.Ahhh and then to the concert.....
The people on the floor level were cool and all but we were at EYE level. I've seen RF in Texas, SLC, and now PDX and this one was by far my favorite.I had one of my 'moments' when they first came one stage.The set lights and everything started going nuts so you knew they were coming out and I started recording it and the tech guy working right next to me tapped me and did some hand gesture and I thought he was saying I couldn't video tape so I stopped.We were hearing the lead singer and I said to Kristen "I hear him but where is he??" and she said I don't know!Then after staring at the blinking stage for a while we look to the OTHER side of the stage where EVERYONE else was clapping and screaming towards, we were the only ones facing the wrong stage.Woooops.Guess you had to be there.Summary of the show-LOVED it.
In weird and random news, the other night I was cooking-and that's not the weirdest part,I partially opened this can of corn to drain the liquid out and it just kept coming and coming...then I opened it all the way only to find a few pieces of corn in there.Weird.Maybe I accidentally bought the lower calorie can.
Moving Countdown: 11 Days



10 comments:
Okay so I am jealous, I got your text last night right as my cell battery died. I love Taylor Swift!! and to open for Rascal Flatts...I am definately jealous. Well your going to be mad, I didn't do as I promised, I got back from Tucson late late last night with NO pictures! HA I did make a great attempt at taking pictures, I took pictures of my pretty room right when I got there....then forgot to take any for the rest of my trip. It was gorgeous though...but I don't think I will be posting my hotel pic's to my blog. I am sorry, I really do need to be better! Well I am on countdown for us to have some PLAY time! I can't wait!
jealous jeanlous jealous is all i can say. I love Rascal Flatts! THe bag looks great too. and the corn..hahah makes me laugh.
That sounds like an awesome concert! Must say I am very jealous! Hope AJ is feeling better, I know when I got mine out I felt just fine... but I said some pretty weird stuff.
FUN!!! I am SO happy for you two! It looked like such an AWESOME time! you guys DEFINATELY deserve a little girlie time! and happy birthday month!...also, the corn thing...WEIRD! That is really crazy! ya know, if you write a letter to the company, you can usually get some pretty cool stuff. Once, my mom found rubber pieces in some cranberry bread mix (she was baking for christmas gifts and ALL her loaves had them! haah) anyway, she was peeved and wrote a letter, next month she was sent like $75 worth of FREE food from the company (I think Betty Crocker!) haha!
Yay! I'm so glad you guys had fun!! Although I admit, I am a tiny bit jealous. Hope AJ is feeling okay.
I love Taylor Swift and Rascal Flatts. So Awesome. Too funny about the corn.
lol the corn is HILARIOUS. And, AWESOME concert!! WOW, what a blast! And I love the bag, I'm impressed that you did a pattern! The fabric is awesome too. Happy b-day!! (almost...)
Corn? WOW!!!
What a fun way to celebrate your birthdays together! Your corn story is too funny. Hey, my cousin looked at your blog and then told me she dated your husband several years ago. Ask AJ if he remembers Cheer Sherwood. It's a small world.
Sounds freaking awesome.
Post a Comment