Am I the only one who see's this:
And thinks this:
I watched the show 1-to feel like crap for ever throwing away any food,and spending enough money today to buy 9 nets and save 9 lives... and 2-I love Miley Cyrus or Hannah, whoever the heck she is even though she looked like she was having a seizure all over the stage.I know she legally changed her name from Destiny to Miley but didn't she also make it miley RAYE Cyrus like her dad?She's gonna be the new p.diddy, puffy, puff daddy, sean puffy combs, etc...I will say one thing, Billy Raye has a better straightener than I do.Favorite moment-when Robin Williams came out as the "Russian American Idol" and did a funny monologue thing with Ryan..Then sang the song that he said won him the title, and that it was Putin's favorite song.Then the judges critiqued him....Simon said it was brilliant...Robin said I love you in a brokeback way, can I touch you man to man, then they hugged and Robin grabbed Simons butt...then Simon laughed and turned bright red.He said his one request is for Brad and Angelina to adopt him.Such a character, that Robin....
Favorite song-Daughtry's "What About Now" ahhh I love his voice
Coulda done without-Mariah Carey's visit.Doesn't she have a mirror somewhere she needs to be staring at?Also could have done without the idol group performance of the 967,564,422,123,907 minutes song or whatever it's called.With all these pro's it made them sound soo cheesy.
What the heck?!? I just watched all of that and they didn't even announce who got kicked off!



8 comments:
Totally agree with you about Mariah Carey - plus, can she not hit any note unless her hand is waving around in the air? Robin was HILARIOUS. Just so you know - I appreciate your Am.Idol reviews - some of the best stuff I read all week! Your sarcastic comments are AWESOME!!
I agree about Miley Cyrus..what was her deal. I told franco, she is fraking 15 years old and freaking out on stage and doing the whole touch your hair touch your body stuff..no kid of mine is ever going to see her!!! My TIVO cut off after Daughtry's visit so i didnt get to see Mariah Carey..rip off... And...FYI tomorro is a whole new show to kick of Syesha!
You look so good kristy!!! Seriously how did you loose the baby weight so fast? Please tell me so I can do the same. With yara I ran it off but then I lost my milk so I'm scared to do that again.?? I love your blog by the way.
I love your idol comments, totally agree with you on everything. I can't believe you are moving so soon. Did AJ get a job there? It will be awesome to live next to family, I can't wait for that. Anyways, if you have time, feel free to stop by anytime. If not, totally understand with the craziness of the move. See ya later.
so the one week i don't watch the idol performances you don't do your recap on them! Figures...I know you're super busy though!. And I'm glad that at least you're not leaving me because I'm leaving too. I don't think I would be able to live without you in Oregon...
K its THursday at 9:12 pm and Idol Result show is way over..so where are your comments...dying to hear this one..and hey where are you tonight?? Are you doing something so busy that you cant be online all day...geesh as if!
They really should pay you for your reviews! SO FUN to read! ummmm.sara lee! I need some!
Im such a failure!I didn't even watch the results tonight!I was too busy out partying with my girls for the LAST time...no no, no tears...I had to text my sister to find out who got kicked off!BUT this is the last week I wont have tivo, now I'll be able to rewind and watch the shows over and over to get an even more in depth opinion...muhahahaha
Post a Comment