So I'm back and well enough to do my idol update.As most of you, ok few of you, knew I've been writing out my will the last week or so because I've had the worst migrain I've ever had for 7 days straight.Vicodin did absolutely nothing for the pain.And I had nausea just as bad as the migrain.The dr kept prescribing me different stuff as I'd call in and say umm I'm still in serious pain.I talked to a couple different dr.'s and after the last prescription I got the conclusion was if after a few days I'm not better I need to get bloodwork done for something more serious. I missed church sunday and that afternoon we met with the bishop to discuss our move and I got a blessing from him and AJ.Monday morning I felt like superwoman, I got SO much done, even went out and ran a couple miles.I still feel awesome,I'm so grateful for the power of the priesthood.I truly witnessed a miracle in my life, and it's not the first or the last time.
Back to idol,it was Dolly Parton night at Idol tonight.I thought she died like 5 years ago?Apperently her boobs and her completely remodeled face are keeping her upright.I'm not a fan of her music but I think they contestants did a pretty good job, no one really butchered any songs.
Brooke Benetar-Sang Jolene.She looked cute.Song was cute, all hillbilly kind of a feel...simon didn't love it but it was good.
Jason Castro-Sang something about a weary pilgrim, it was really cute.He's really good at whatever style it is that he does.His little hippy thing he does, I like it, but simon doesn't, he's always so mean to him.
Ramiele-BOOO-RRRING.Sang Country rd.Why is she still on this show?Just walked around the stage like a little bobble head with chubby knees.I thought all asian-ese people were like string beans.She's been in america for a while I guess.
David Cook-yum.I mean, hummm...could he get any better?These are obviously last weeks pics but this week he had a haircut and was all cleaned up real pretty.Simon didn't think it was as good as last week but I never remember just HOW good the previous weeks are, I only hear the NOW.And tonight he did awesome, singing about some pigeon or sparrow or something, I don't care he could sing about poo and I would love it.
Carly Smithson-I think she is #2 best talent.I agree with simon, he blatantly pointed out that her outfits need some help.She had some maroon tight pants on and black high boots and a silky black shirt...she's a pretty girl though with a pretty voice..and a pretty huge face of some lady tattooed on her arm....and a pretty scary looking tattoo artist husband with tattoos alllll over his face. Talk about self promoting.
David A-same old same old cuteness, Simon said his song pick was right on the money,Randy said best performance of the night.I think all of his are starting to sound the same, but he's still the cutest thing.
Kristy pee-on Cook-GAG me with her huge eyeshadow brush and nappy red tipped nails.I thought her performance was dumb.Walking around stage barefoot singing the coat of many colors, it sounded like she was adding some twang in there.Simon didn't think it was as good as last week.But she won't go home.WHY?Because http://www.votefortheworst.com/ has chosen her as their project this season.Reminder:this was the site that kept SanGina on so long last season.How do they sleep at night???
Syesha-GAG ME.She sang I will always love you the whitney houston version, in diva style to it's fullest.Gag me with a rhinestone.Simon said failed in comparison to the whitney version.BO-RING.
Michael Johns-Why do I think of Mike Myers every time I see him?Is it his eyes?He ended the night.He sounded good, made his song have a blues-y feel.It was good.Simon said it was his best.He just doesn't stand out to me.
I thought this was the weirdest pic of Ryan Seacrest.Poor guy I'm pretty sure he has aids.Or his boyfriend does.Bless his heart.



5 comments:
Oh my goodness, you are hilarious!!! I am so sorry about the migraine. Those are seriously crippling. Thanks Heavens for the Priesthood! You and your sisters' April fools pranks are hysterical, if not a bit cruel. Good luck with the move. Can I watch Gavin or help clean or bring a meal? I want to help. Anyway, your posts are always so darn funny! Thanks for making me laugh!
Your blog is the most entertaining. Right now I am in labor and I am checking out blogs to keep my mind off of the pain. (I know I am a loser). Anyways, thanks for keeping my mind off!!
Holy cow Tara you're almost there!!And make sure to mark it in little Brycee's baby book that while you were in labor you were reading MY blog...*sigh* I'm so inspiring, I inspire myself sometimes...Good luck!!
So fatty is alive.....GOOD!!! Ah Franco and I were so sad, darn Cindy..i knew it was a joke! Happy day that asian girl went home FINALLY...now if Kristy would just get kicked off life would be good..but then some good ones will have to go home. SOon we will be sad to actually see a contestant go home. Then..another season of American Idol will begin again.
Yes! Finally Ramiele goes home, back to Singapore cuz she sing'a'pore haha dang Im so funny I make myself laugh....yes angela life will go on after idol until the next season...but the good thing is after idol comes so you think you can dance! And wouldn't you know, I'm one of the judges on that panel too!eh eh eh I'm so awesome for leaving myself comments...
Post a Comment