Friday, April 11, 2008

People and Places I'm gonna miss...


By the way I'm down with brown now(not your kind of brown franco).That's another thing I'm really going to miss-the girl that does my hair!She's been my most favorite EVER!


I'm now wishing I had gotten more pics with you guys over the last year!AJ picks up the truck today and we head out tomorrow a.m. I will really miss a lot about Oregon, I really like it here, my favorite place we've lived so far.Although I may not have ever felt like Oregon was truly home, when I was with my friends here it felt close enough.I am excited to be closer to family again, but of all of our moves so far this one will probably be the hardest.Thanks you guys for everything you've done for me, I love you all!

Um Michael Johns going home last night on idol???Before Kristy or Seyesha??These are sad sad days my friends...sad sad days...America got it wrong dawg!

PS-To you girls last night who had NO idea what Iw as talking about, here's the video, and then my other fav video of theirs (btw they don't speak english very well at all):


7 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

LOL!! I love the guy in the background on his computer - like this is totally normal for him to have two crazy chinese guys singing their hearts out behind him. Awesome - thanks for sharing. And I AM GOING TO MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

You just had to make me cry before you left huh?? I will miss you lots, but hey, Oregon seems like the perfect getaway for a kid-free long weekend girls reunion (wow that's a long title!) We'll have to plan one. Good luck with the move and drive safely!!

Erin S said...

Seriously, stop making me cry! I am going to miss you tons, thanks for everything! And I'm glad you posted those videos so now I am in the know. Good luck with the move, I hope it goes well and Gavin is good for you on the drive. I will miss you!!!!!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Where the heck did you find those videos. It seems like you or Jill was bored one night and you were searching for something. Jill always finds the wierdest videos. I am sad for you that you have to leave all your friends that you love but i am happy that you are going to be close to us!!! Gavin and Andrew can be buds now!! :) See you soon and drive carefully.

thepainterfamily said...

KRISTY! That was the most beautiful slideshow EVER! Oregon is SO pretty, and that group of girls is PRICELESS! (so glad we all have blogs) good luck on the move, be safe, and I can't wait for your first post from Utah! LOVE YA!

Katie said...

Where do you find this stuff? Can't wait for you to get here. It's always hard to leave loved ones behind. Drive carefully.

Melissa said...

It's sad that you had to move, I'm in complete denial. you are still right around the corner....
Ok, so you're not. I agree with Maria, you need to come and visit!
Aaron's family is in Utah, so I will come see you!
Miss you already!