Friday, March 28, 2008

Before he met Country....

He's gonna kill me for doing this but I was organizing some boxes and came across this little jewel.When I first met him he had this framed and hanging on a wall in between an autographed picture of J-Lo and a family picture from 1995.So for those of you who didn't know, before he got into country in 2005, he was shakin' his tailfeather! (btw I don't know what sign he's flashing in that picture, I think it's 'too legit to quit')After we got married I would 'roll wit him' to remotes (remote broadcasts live on location) at the clubs with him or to the ghettolicious concerts where he was announcing the artist.Maybe that's one of the many reasons I married him, the booghetto girl in me loved the thug in him.Oh how country is a different crowd!Love you boo!

Miranda Lambert
Ryan Shuppe and the rubberband(UT country group)
The one and only Josh Gracin...ahhh

An AJ stalker, I mean fan...
Tommy Chong
Tanorexic Sarah Evans
Carter's Chord, up and coming group.Yeah I've never heard of them either
Comedian Frank Caliendo

6 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma Stephens said...

OK, now I see that AJ is really a rapper.

Rebekah said...

I remember back in the day when AJ was on 96.5! That is when I met him... good times, good times. I actually have heard of Carter's Chord too... only because iTunes had a free download around Christmas of 'O Come O Come Emmanuel' I like it a lot!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

oh that video dad did totally makes sense now!

thepainterfamily said...

Ahhhh! THANKYOU for doing this! hehe! made my day! (AJ and Nellie....hahah!) ya know he's from Missouri right?!! hahah!

Katie said...

Those are some groovey pics. Loved the post. I loved the email dad sent out too. Chad and I were cracking up.

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

yeah I was laughing too until I realized DAD put that together.Aaak-ward